20 Years Young In Wildwood

beach

Hello Family and heres an answer to a question I've gotten alot since we started the 20 year Anniversary, where are

you going to have the 20 year Anniversary in the USA. Well after long thoughts and taking alot of things into consideration

I felt that Wildwood NJ in May was the place to do this part of kite history. I've worked with Trix and Angelo and Sky

Festivals before and they are a top act and even more important really good people and I wanted to have my companies

birthday with them....... :blue-cool: So Family it's Japan, UK, Wildwood , can you say world tour........ :blue-grin:

We are going to take this birhtday to the end of the earth and then back again and lots of place in the middle, cause

"yes it's your birthday" and were going to have a party world wide...... :blue-cool: Plus who know maybe we'll even

do something on the west coast also so we can be world wide and coast to coast cause we are the company that

offers the most, well Family as you can see I'm on a good one again :innocent: but that what I do bring Rev flying to

the people and have fun doing it, wow what a job....... :blue-cool::blue-cool:

Ben

Hello Family and heres an answer to a question I've gotten alot since we started the 20 year Anniversary, where are

you going to have the 20 year Anniversary in the USA. Well after long thoughts and taking alot of things into consideration

I felt that Wildwood NJ in May was the place to do this part of kite history. I've worked with Trix and Angelo and Sky

Festivals before and they are a top act and even more important really good people and I wanted to have my companies

birthday with them....... :blue-cool: So Family it's Japan, UK, Wildwood , can you say world tour........ :blue-grin:

We are going to take this birhtday to the end of the earth and then back again and lots of place in the middle, cause

"yes it's your birthday" and were going to have a party world wide...... :blue-cool: Plus who know maybe we'll even

do something on the west coast also so we can be world wide and coast to coast cause we are the company that

offers the most, well Family as you can see I'm on a good one again :innocent: but that what I do bring Rev flying to

the people and have fun doing it, wow what a job....... :blue-cool::blue-cool:

Ben

Wowwwwww,The biggest summertime Revolution Event of the year is going to be in Wildwood,N.J.

The 20th ANNIVERSARY OF REVOLUTION KITES UNITED STATES EDITION

well you know where ill want it of course WILDWOOD and if this goes down at the may festival this will be the best one yet .. as i have been to all 20 of them 1988 2008 and every year i have seen revs there.. hey brad lets see a peek at those bad boyz

Wow, that's excellent!

Well be in Wildwood and the UK hmmmmmmmmm.......maybe we can find a way to get to Japan.....................................you never know with Steve's travel schedule and me now being RETIRED!!!!!

Thanks Hadziki Family and Ben for all of the fun we've had the past 20 years!!

Sue & Steve

High Flyers

what we all need to do is a shoreline mega fly.. as many revs as possible doin tip stands on the water and much much more.. whos with me????

Possum 2 he said water..GRRRINNNN

We may not swim well....but we do float.

First on the diving board.

Thats how we rooooooooollllll

Bazzer