Question

• Answers 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

The only way to have custom sails made... Far as I know:

1) Order them directly through Revolution (i.e. the Gibians, etc).

2) Order a solid color sail from Rev, and have someone do applique work on it.

Patents, copyrights and such.

Personally, I like the assurance of a true Revolution... ;)

Just received my custom REV 1.5 and thrilled with my decision to order without the mylar panels.

Now I'm looking to get a vented version to ad to my new collection

I'm now having the difficult decision of choosing between getting a vented 1 or 1.5  (for those slightly windier days) for my next REV addition. (15 to 28 mph winds)

Not much information on the vented REV 1's, so I'm assuming this is not a model flown by many. Perhaps that's that's just my misconception. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

One pro for getting a vented 1.5 is you can swap in your non-vented 1.5 frame(s) and have more flexibility with respect wind speed.

That's what I decided to do.  I should have a custom vented 1.5 coming soon.  That will give me  vented and non-vented sails and about 3-4 frames to mix and match.  I love this flexibility with Revs.

--Lee

Since my last post in here, I have acquired a custom colour 1.5 vented, which turned out great and flies like a dream :D

In the meantime I have also acquired a used Rev 1 Sedgewick (Thanks monkey :wink: )

I now plan to order a custom colour SS as well as a 1.5 SUL to ad to my fast growing Rev collection. :D

post-2-1170971813_thumb.jpg

Since my last post in here, I have acquired a custom colour 1.5 vented, which turned out great and flies like a dream :D

In the meantime I have also acquired a used Rev 1 Sedgewick (Thanks monkey :wink: )

I now plan to order a custom colour SS as well as a 1.5 SUL to ad to my fast growing Rev collection. :D

first time posting bear with me my opinion rev is the only place to get a custom rev sail any other would not be a rev sail

Whats the extra cost involved with getting a custom coloured one?

If its not to much i might think about getting a custom Rev B-series....Is that possible?

If your interested, Kite Connection of Huntington Beach in California has in stock, custom colours on his Rev 1.5 custom.

I have a custom 1.5 SUL due any day now, and previously bought a custom vented. Call or email Revolution and you might be pleasantly surprised that it isn't all that much more expensive.

When I recently ordered, I asked if I could order a custom B-series and was told not for a few more months, but perhaps I misunderstood. It can't hurt to ask. Lolly is a pleasure to deal with at Revolution.

Alex R, "in stock" and "custom" don't really go together, do they? ;)

The only way to have custom sails made... Far as I know:

1) Order them directly through Revolution (i.e. the Gibians, etc).

2) Order a solid color sail from Rev, and have someone do applique work on it.

Patents, copyrights and such.

Personally, I like the assurance of a true Revolution... ;)

I have now done several designs for Rev and have a few more on the way.

You can find the designs that I do for Revolution on my website.

http://gluedtotheblue.com/rev.html

If you would like any contact Ben at Rev.