LIST: Quad Team names and contacts

johnnmitchell

TEAM FREE AGENTS (Formerly known as the "Misfits.")

With 30+ members, we are currently the largest team in North America.

Members: Everyone at WSIKF 2011 who flew on a line and was not otherwise affiliated with another team.

Official roster includes Bart, Mark, CJ/exile, Brett & Bri Howard, Wayne/stroke victim, Chuck, Howard/hedgewarden, Scott Adams, Ray, Alden, Ann & Kevin, Steve/goestoeleven, David age 9, Larry, Carol & Cass, Paul/kitecowboy & Candace, Joe age 9?, Laurel, Melanie & Scott, Dave/glider, Bruce/skyhook, Walt, John Mason, Amy/Mousie, Connor. Honorary Members Eli/windpoacher (not present at WSIKF), Brett/sirrom (not present WSIKF), Watty (meets membership criteria, but he's too good).

Contact Katrina to apply for membership. New members will be indoctrinated at WSIKF 2012. We will have cookies. (not).

We need a web site, contact person (Katrina), and a email address(can be on the web site in some form).

I have yet to really fly with the crew, a min or two in Yachats when I took a break during the kite fest and some time practicing with Brett but that's about it. Is the name set in stone, I kinda think "The Free Agent sQuad" has a good ring to it.

anyways, thanks once again for showing up to Yachats and wowing the crowd, I flew my newly completed 10 Bol' yesterday and the weather was exactly the same as the kite festival, I couldn't help but think of that day... such great memories.

TEAM FREE AGENTS (Formerly known as the "Misfits.")

With 30+ members, we are currently the largest team in North America.

Members: Everyone at WSIKF 2011 who flew on a line and was not otherwise affiliated with another team.

Official roster includes Bart, Mark, CJ/exile, Brett & Bri Howard, Wayne/stroke victim, Chuck, Howard/hedgewarden, Scott Adams, Ray, Alden, Ann & Kevin, Steve/goestoeleven, David age 9, Larry, Carol & Cass, Paul/kitecowboy & Candace, Joe age 9?, Laurel, Melanie & Scott, Dave/glider, Bruce/skyhook, Walt, John Mason, Amy/Mousie, Connor. Honorary Members Eli/windpoacher (not present at WSIKF), Brett/sirrom (not present WSIKF), Watty (meets membership criteria, but he's too good).

Contact Katrina to apply for membership. New members will be indoctrinated at WSIKF 2012. We will have cookies. (not).

We need some form of initiation. Ideally something embarassing if we want to do it right.

Bart

• 4 weeks later...

Don't forget us...the new team on the block...

180 GO!

http://www.180go.com

NewER yet.. and not quite ready for prime-time world-wide exhibition... (though having one heck of a time pretending... clap_1.gif and baffling on-lookers!)

We are Proud to Announce: Eastern Wisconsin now has it's own Rev team! ~ The "Quad-Squad" ~ presently six members, and counting!

Based in Veterans Park at Milwaukee's beautiful Lakefront. Our members reside within a 50 mile radius of the park (none east of the park) and breathlessly await consent to join your most REVerent list of teams. innocent.gif

snip...

We are Proud to Announce: Eastern Wisconsin now has it's own Rev team! ~ The "Quad-Squad" ~ presently six members, and counting!

Based in Veterans Park at Milwaukee's beautiful Lakefront. Our members reside within a 50 mile radius of the park (none east of the park) and breathlessly await consent to join your most REVerent list of teams. innocent.gif

Team list updated!

• 3 months later...

Hi John,

Could you add Fusion to the list please.

Our website is http://www.fusionrevteam.co.uk/

There are six members

Pete Nelson

Chris Beel

John Whymark

Pete Sturrs

Jason Wilson

Vince Wilson

We are based in the North East of England, UK.

Contact either by pm or mailto:adminATfusionrevteamDOTcoDOTuk

Hi John,

Could you add Fusion to the list please.

Our website is http://www.fusionrevteam.co.uk/

There are six members

Pete Nelson

Chris Beel

John Whymark

Pete Sturrs

Jason Wilson

Vince Wilson

We are based in the North East of England, UK.

Contact either by pm or mailto:adminATfusionrevteamDOTcoDOTuk

Done! Check it out.

JM

• 1 month later...

Figure I'll throw our name on the list

FlyForm

Indoor Rev Team

Members:

John Barresi

TK Barresi

Spencer Watson

Based in the Pacific Northwest

No website yet

Preferred contact is John Barresi webmaster[at]kitelife[dot]com

I have some updated information for you.

Contact information: info[at]flyform[dot]us

• 6 months later...

What are the names of all of the quad line teams around the world and their contacts(e.g. web site)?

(We will update this list as changes and/or additions are made available to us)

Previous Update: 17 February 2012 - jnm

Updated: Thursday 31 March 2012 - jnm

The teams I am aware of are:

Singapore - Team AirNergy - contact: unk - web site: unk - email: team.airnergy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hi John,

I have some updated information for you

Singapore - Team AirNergy.

Email : On website or team.airnergy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks for updating!

• 6 months later...

Hello John,

Would you please add:

NW SkyLiners

Members: Katrina Bruland, Gerry Ralls, Wayne Dowler & Chuck Wiley, alternates Anne & Kevin Vogel, Mark Giadone, Ron Paola.

Based in Portland Oregon area.

Contact Katrina, [email protected]

Also, Team Free Agents is still going strong. blue_wink.gif You may add my email to that listing.

Thank you!

• Like 2

Carol and I might as well add our names to the list. We call ourselves "N Sync". Team members are Carol and Cass Pittman. We are based in San Diego. Contact E mail is [email protected]. We mainly attend festivals on the West Coast although this year we branched out and visited Washington DC and Loisianna.

Here are two more.

KiteKids

Jim Foster and Lynn Foster

Winter base, Laguna Woods, California

Summer base Walnut Grove, California (small town of 600 in the California Delta)

Contact [email protected]

Flying at festivals mainly on the west coast.

also.........

Kids at Heart

Jim Foster, Lynn Foster, Carol Pittman and Cass Pittman

Pittmans in San Diego, Fosters as above

Flying at festivals mainly on the west coast.

Contact.. [email protected] or [email protected]