AKA Skypecast last night...

teecee

A modest yet lively turnout for last night's AKA Skypecast experiment; AKA President; XD; RDs 1, 3, 4, and 10; and Members Dave Butler and Sam Poikail.

Of interest to folks on this Forum; I came away with the feeling that of those present on the Skypecast there is support for creating the multiline novice class.

A modest yet lively turnout for last night's AKA Skypecast experiment; AKA President; XD; RDs 1, 3, 4, and 10; and Members Dave Butler and Sam Poikail.

Of interest to folks on this Forum; I came away with the feeling that of those present on the Skypecast there is support for creating the multiline novice class.

That's really good news.

I was going to ask this question elsewhere but since we're on the subject (sort of), if a person enters experienced class multi-line, are they then ineligible to enter in novice class for dual line?

Denny

Not at all. Novice dualline and Experienced multiline are the entry-level classes for each type kite.

The Novice multiline class would serve the quad flier who chooses to stay exclusively multiline so that they could learn how to compete, which is primarily why Novice dualline exists.

I'm seeing a large enough population of new Multiline fliers that this is a logical step.