East Coast Rev Clinic Wildwood,NJ

ubrokeit

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Its called revolitis and is similar to but far more infectious than AKFS (Acute Kite Fixation Syndrome). Symptoms include palpitations, sweats, inability to sleep at night, long daydreams when you should be working, difficulties in your relationship with your partner bought on by your extensive absences and aches and pains in the wrists.

We have reservations at the Nantucket for Friday and Saturday Night. Sunday morning, we have to leave to head home and celebrate Easter Sunday.

We are looking forward to attending and flying!!!! I am bringing a standard and a vented B series along with 90 and 120 foot lines. For my kids, a few single line kites.

Joe

The list just keeps on going and going.Sounds like the Reveready Bunny.

4 more signups today.

It should be fun,

A lot of last minute showings.

housing for attendees.

post-1790-1205702843_thumb.jpg

Looks just like a service station on the A30 at whit week :)

N.B.

Decided too delete the pykie joke for fear of getting lynched.

Ok. Just started looking at the posts. I know we will all find out soon enough but. Who is coming and from where?

Joe is coming from DC. I want to know how far people are travelling. (inquiring minds want to know)

Would love to see a list of confirmed participants myself. ;)
Obviously by my posts I am going to be there.

I'll be getting in Friday late morning and leaving Sunday (or maybe Monday if people are staying over).

Joe, glad to see you got reservations!

Now, where did I put that SLE... :kid_devlish:

-Alden

from the looks of it as of now I may have to extend the flying fields by 2,but as for the attendees hmmmmmmm,whats the joke ...how do you keep a rev flyer in suspense .... I'll tell ya later :matrix:

Yes. Its called revolitis and is similar to but far more infectious than AKFS (Acute Kite Fixation Syndrome). Symptoms include palpitations, sweats, inability to sleep at night, long daydreams when you should be working, difficulties in your relationship with your partner bought on by your extensive absences and aches and pains in the wrists.

Yup, that's it... and I got it good... :kid_devlish: