Treasure Island Festival Welcomes iQuad

stevepigeon

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the snow we got Wed I'm ready for some fun in the SUN!!!

Very cold!!! :blue_wink:

( use the melody to Let it snow to sing the song)

Oh the weather outside is sunny

and I'm flying with my honey

The wind makes my Rev go

Let it blow, Let it blow, Let it blow

Well it doesn't show signs of stopping

and my SLE is hopping

Set up a vented Rev to go

Let it blow, Let it blow, Let it blow

When we finaly kiss our Revs

how it looks like one kite in the sky

But if you tangle up my lines

All the way home I will cry

Oh the winds are slowly dying

but we had a great day flying

The sun is droping way down low

Let it blow, let it blow, let it blow

:blue-music:

Sherri

Hey Jay Nunes,

I think I know You, I'm coming to flap my lips, even if there is no wind.. my lips work indoor or outdoor no wind or in a Gale... Thanks to Kiteville USA IE" Sherri?Steve and that guy what's his name again, ah, Jay, ah, oh, Nunes, aka the Racoon ah i forgot, ah, anyway but I'm coming anyway, I don't have a fancy Barresi, Is that OK? I don't have a nice, AMY DORIAN, SEXY GIRL KITE, OR A SWEEEEET MASTERPIECE SERIES. I DO Have a REV 1.5 just a couple rips and pieces a tape on it. it has those stick thingies on the back of it, with an SLE rod in the bag with a 2wrap rod set or tree wrap wit 120 ft lines to fly for 5 min in the mega crash... I mean fly ...my bad So I can only fly for a couple o minute witout crashin but Ill try so I'm lookin for to the sun hope to mett ya there

Scott A

:blushing: from Rhody

I'm just being silly for those of you that don't know me,,, GOD speed TREASURE ISLAND... I"M ALIVE... ICANT WAIT, ICANT WAIT and Thanks TO STEVE, SHERRI,YES DAD AND JAY

Scott A. Lets See :g: I think I remember you ..

Tall Lip flappin Guy with the Sissy Sticks Right... Still Flying that Training Kite Aye.. :P

Just keep Flying buddy you'le get there....He He He

Yea I might have a few Sissies on my My Kites here in Sunny Florida...

You know if you talk real sweet when your here

I just my Let you hold My Barressi for the Mega Fly..Maybe.. if your real Nice..

Oh wait thats Scott Weider I'm talking about.. Our announcer for TI :ike_sp_h4h: I remember now..

I was trying to get my First SLE off the Groung and there was Something tapping me on the Leg....

What the ?? Its a Kite.. A REV!!! 5 inches off the Ground Upside Down and Scraching my Ankle..

All I heard was "Ha Ha Ha... hey How you doin.. I'm Scott.. whats you name?"

Like it was yesterday Brother... Cant wait to see you...

Scott A. Lets See :g: I think I remember you ..

Tall Lip flappin Guy with the Sissy Sticks Right... Still Flying that Training Kite Aye.. :P

Just keep Flying buddy you'le get there....He He He

Yea I might have a few Sissies on my My Kites here in Sunny Florida...

You know if you talk real sweet when your here

I just my Let you hold My Barressi for the Mega Fly..Maybe.. if your real Nice..

Oh wait thats Scott Weider I'm talking about.. Our announcer for TI :ike_sp_h4h: I remember now..

I was trying to get my First SLE off the Groung and there was Something tapping me on the Leg....

What the ?? Its a Kite.. A REV!!! 5 inches off the Ground Upside Down and Scraching my Ankle..

All I heard was "Ha Ha Ha... hey How you doin.. I'm Scott.. whats you name?"

Like it was yesterday Brother... Cant wait to see you...

Jay,

to one of the best quad fliers hands down EVER!!! no pun even left (broken) I just replied to a thread on KITELIFE regarding the sissy sticks,(IE; MAGIC QUAD STICKS) now I'm sensitive but I know you could punch me in the mouth and tell me it's cause you love me and i talk to much, and I'd say ok I understand, and others would call 911, alot of people ( quack quack )read this and they might not get get it. from 3 to 103 the walk o shame can't be done by a quadrapelic or say an older or disabled person, the sticks might help someone fly that normally couldn't,Your ability with kite is super dupa above average so the sticks might help someone start out and we owe them a chance to get a running start. YOU FORGET HOW GOOD YOU ARE. and I KNOW!!! I'd bet there are maybe 5 flyers in the world that could maybe fly like the racoon, I mean ah, JAY Nunes that dancing guy with the tommy gun, so read my reply on kitelife forum on ANTMAN "QUADSTICKs works great" and i'm sorry to be such a fuddy duddy guy your the man! AND I LOVE YOU JAY :innocent:

Jay,

to one of the best quad fliers hands down EVER!!! no pun even left (broken) I just replied to a thread on KITELIFE regarding the sissy sticks,(IE; MAGIC QUAD STICKS) now I'm sensitive but I know you could punch me in the mouth and tell me it's cause you love me and i talk to much, and I'd say ok I understand, and others would call 911, alot of people ( quack quack )read this and they might not get get it. from 3 to 103 the walk o shame can't be done by a quadrapelic or say an older or disabled person, the sticks might help someone fly that normally couldn't,Your ability with kite is super dupa above average so the sticks might help someone start out and we owe them a chance to get a running start. YOU FORGET HOW GOOD YOU ARE. and I KNOW!!! I'd bet there are maybe 5 flyers in the world that could maybe fly like the racoon, I mean ah, JAY Nunes that dancing guy with the tommy gun, so read my reply on kitelife forum on ANTMAN "QUADSTICKs works great" and i'm sorry to be such a fuddy duddy guy your the man! AND I LOVE YOU JAY :innocent:

Scotty And All kidding Aside

I am the Flyer I became Because of you.

And You know I am a Huge Fan of MY Quad Sticks..

Love you To Bro...

A Rhode Island hand shake for all you to learn is:

turn ya head, make suha ( true Rhode Island slang) noone's lookin and quick exchange hand shake! The crookedest little state in da union!

But Jay has been reformed he moved to FLA he's not hiding he just tihed a da cold !

And we can fight like brotha's and fahgetabout it 5 minutes lata, oh, ah, ok sometime longa, but thats what brotha's do ask my otha brotha Darren he'll tell ya.

Scotty and Darren had an UPS fall on our way to a Wild Pirate Ball, All Johnny's flya's and all "IQUAD" memba's could motivate Scotty and Darren to fly da Quad's again ;)

Who Love loves Ya baby

Scotty does

The banquet is sold out!! It will be a tight sqeeze with 70 people but I think of us as a close nit family and the banquet will prove it.

The Bandana Gang will be hosting a Fighter Kite Competition on Sunday!!

Working on the small details....

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D

Steve & Sherri

• 3 weeks later...
So I was just checking this link to get directions and I found that we should be flying on the beach right behind the Tiki Bar at the Thunderbird Beach Resort. Is this correct?

-Alden

When I was over there on the 1st we were flying about 300 yards from that spot and when I asked where are the Revs going to be setting up that is where Jay pointed. It someone has never been to T.I. there is a ton of beach to go around. I have still never made it down to see the shore line and I've been there 3 times to fly.