B-Series Raffle with new link

skysail

Click on this link to get a ticket for the B Series Raffle on our Nosedivers forum. There are only 21 tickets to be sold and the price is $17.25 per ticket. Only 4 tickets are left. Kite will also come with a new lineset

http://p207.ezboard.com/bnosediversstuntkiteforum21516[/url][/url]

John and the crew

Got it fixed with new link, scroll down to win a new kite and click on oct/nov raffle. 3 tickets left.

I think John was sleep posting again, with kites on the brain all the time like he is it's quite understandable.

Now had it been one of his creations up for grabs there may have been an all out lynching on my part but seeing as its just one of those B-things :kid_smartass:

Yea I know what you mean, you can get the B-Things anywhere :D I'm saving all of my repros for one huge stack someday B)

John and the crew

More people should join the nosediver forum, we raffle off a new kite every month and sometimes twice a month and they are all done with 21 tickets. Last month we did an UL Silver Fox and the tickets were only $6 each. Join so you will have first shot at the tickets each month.

John and the crew

John Barresi, did you get my email needing your shipping address for a surprise package?

Thats a Real Man's Rev, master one of those and then you can be on Bud Lights, Real American Hero's commercials :kid_smartass:

BWAhahahaha! I'd love to hear one of those commercials dedicated to rev flyers! I think they changed to "Real Men of Genius" asfter 911 tho.