Rev Play 2

KiteLife

Well thats it, if am not as good as John by the time I come back off my holls I am giving up, anyone want some kites?

NOT. Ha, almost had you all sending me Pm's then didnt I?

Exellent vid John, gves us all something to aspire to. Keep up the good work.

Those running tip dips (my words) were inspirational to say the least. I will keep trying. Practice practice practice… When the wave got the kite I came unglued. How did one of my videos get mixed up in there? You just did it to show the kite can live thru it I’m sure. I do hope the larger resolution version is downloadable. I love to put them on my laptop and have it running off to the side at work. The one handed work is outrageous as well. I have a set of handles in front of me now I can’t get them to move individually while in one hand. I think I will start another thread and ask for help on that. That way all my pictures won’t have to be a kite sitting on the ground. Totally outrageous video John. Every move is so smooth and precise. You’re the best.

Those running tip dips (my words) were inspirational to say the least. I will keep trying. Practice practice practice… When the wave got the kite I came unglued. How did one of my videos get mixed up in there? You just did it to show the kite can live thru it I'm sure. I do hope the larger resolution version is downloadable. I love to put them on my laptop and have it running off to the side at work. The one handed work is outrageous as well. I have a set of handles in front of me now I can't get them to move individually while in one hand. I think I will start another thread and ask for help on that. That way all my pictures won't have to be a kite sitting on the ground. Totally outrageous video John. Every move is so smooth and precise. You're the best.

Na - it's easier than it looks. Apparently. :kid_content:

Just a heads up, the large resolution version of Rev Play 2007 is now on the Kitelifers.com web site, on the promo videos page!

You'll find a 720x480 version, as well as WMV and iPod formats.

Current members can log in here...

http://www.kitelifers.com/access/content/v.../vid_promos.htm

If you're not a member, you can learn about Kitelife subscriptions here...

http://www.kitelifers.com

Thanks, and enjoy!

But also TOTALLY full of it!! 'Easier than it looks'??? You big fibber - you're forgetting we all KNOW how damn hard that is!! :kid_brooding:

You must become one with the Rev grasshopper then it will do your bidding, relaxing while flying will help more then anything, don't try to do it goof off and it will happen.

After that anything is possible.

Personally what aggrivates me is he gets cool color combo's I was drooling over the kite so much i had to watch it again to see what he did with it lol.

Great Job John, I'm getting close damn fall had to show up already :kid_brooding:

You must become one with the Rev grasshopper then it will do your bidding, relaxing while flying will help more then anything, don't try to do it goof off and it will happen.

Too funny... The way I look at Rev flying is not so far off, along the lines of silence in the mind... A pure state of flying. ;)

As for my color choices... Well, nya nya. <grin>