STOLEN KITES

mousieo

Thats the best News I've heard in a long time, I'm glad you got some if not all your kites back Amy and hopefully they caught the bastards and punish them to the fullest extent.

Seems it was a rather large bust with all that storage needed its a shame we can't all donate a SLE rod to have them whipped with.

My sons and I are hoping all are intact and Merry Christmas seems someone upstairs likes mice :kid_smartass:

amy me and sherri are soooooo happy for you i hope they are all there and un harmed
FANTASTIC! WOW! Just in time for Christmas!

Let me know tomorrow or soon after if anything is still missing so I can update the other World kite forums and my Web site .

Great news Amy,hope it all works out for the best. :clap;
Thats the best News I've heard in a long time, I'm glad you got some if not all your kites back Amy and hopefully they caught the bastards and punish them to the fullest extent.

Seems it was a rather large bust with all that storage needed its a shame we can't all donate a SLE rod to have them whipped with.

My sons and I are hoping all are intact and Merry Christmas seems someone upstairs likes mice :kid_smartass:

Thanks so much all of you. Sherry, do you realize that your Scarlette just got her sister back?? well we hope so anyway. I wish I was going to the island.. one of these days we have to fly them together if she is indeed recovered. Hugs to you both.

Lol Fortflyer, yeah wow.. thats right, these people are gonna eat it.. I am not much for vengence, but I wouldn't mind a crack with a sle rod lol.. kidding. anyway. they stole all of them too lol. Thanks to all of you for the good wishes.. I promise I will let you all know what we get back.. what shape they are in.. all the details..

John,

I owe you a beer or 10...for all you and monks have done with setting up the websites.. I will give you details to post and please.. let all the members of your clubs know how much I have appreciated all they have done.

hugs mousie

As I said on Kitelife, so pleased for you.

I understand Theresas worries, hopefully if there is any damage it will just be to spars. As they were in a bag hopefully all will be OK.

Remember Amy, breath in, breath out.

Hope all is well.

Regards and hugs, Chris.

That is amazing news!!! You must be Dancing in the Streets.... :mf_party: Woot Woot!!

I am so glad the Ladies are coming home..

Yea Amy I think you should celebrate here in Treasure Island...

Come on down and Fly the sisters together in the Record setting Mege Rev Fly...

I am sure they will be in Mint Condition..

Thievs are not very Smart , :doh: but Why would they ruin the Stolen goods...

No worries...

That is amazing news!!! You must be Dancing in the Streets.... :mf_party: Woot Woot!!

I am so glad the Ladies are coming home..

Yea Amy I think you should celebrate here in Treasure Island...

Come on down and Fly the sisters together in the Record setting Mege Rev Fly...

I am sure they will be in Mint Condition..

Thievs are not very Smart , :doh: but Why would they ruin the Stolen goods...

No worries...

LOL, That would be a blast huh?

I like the way your thinking Jay. Hopefully they kept them in good condition. I am digging out my list now, there were so many things I cannot even remember all of them.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

ok here is the news.... .

The kites had been gone through and are in wrong bags...

but I am truly truly HAPPY to tell you that ALLLLLL the kites are there except one, and ALL the kites are in good condition. Now i have to go through them yet.. to make certain but it will take me a bit to do that.

The V.I.P Lam Hoac indoor is the one kite I am sorry to say is not there.... but it may turn up... The police know it's still gone..

The guy in charge of this ring is in jail and will be going to trial.. There were people there picking up refrigerators and table saws.. and computers and and and...

we spoke to one woman that was about to move into her brand new home.. and they took everything.. all the appliances.. everything down to the light fixtures... She recovered a few things, but we are pretty sure that a lot of her things were sold. I feel for her. We were lucky.

Connor has been quiet since last night... not really talking about it. When he got out of the car.. and walked over and saw the rev bag... he shouted **** that's our STUFFFFFF****

And when we opened the bag, and he saw the kite that Benny had gotten for him, he grabbed it and pulled it out.. and was sooo happy to see it.. *made some of us teary eyed***.

still is.

we are both still in disbelief.. Connor just said.. oh my gosh... I cannot believe it. I know exactly how he feels... it just seems to good to be true..

• Like 1

Amy,

The web site has been updated with only the VIP with photo being listed as missing!

Yesterday in Germany(at least in Bavaria) was "Nikolaustag" meaning Nickolas Day. That is the day the Nikolas comes to see the children. The children usually have to recite something such as a poem or sing a song to the Nikolas. Then the parents are asked if the children were good all year. If the parents say no, the Nikolas gives the parents a bundle of switches. If the parents say yes, the Nikolas gives the gives the children a present.

The Nikolas is also called the "Weihnachtsmann". In English you could say this is the Christmas man, though you would not call him Santa Claus. As such, they don't know Santa Claus in Germany. It is the "christkind" meaning christ child that puts up the Christmas tree and brings the presents on Christmas eve.

For you, the Nikolas must have received a good report, yesterday.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

ok here is the news.... .

The kites had been gone through and are in wrong bags...

but I am truly truly HAPPY to tell you that ALLLLLL the kites are there except one, and ALL the kites are in good condition. Now i have to go through them yet.. to make certain but it will take me a bit to do that.

The V.I.P Lam Hoac indoor is the one kite I am sorry to say is not there.... but it may turn up... The police know it's still gone..

The guy in charge of this ring is in jail and will be going to trial.. There were people there picking up refrigerators and table saws.. and computers and and and...

we spoke to one woman that was about to move into her brand new home.. and they took everything.. all the appliances.. everything down to the light fixtures... She recovered a few things, but we are pretty sure that a lot of her things were sold. I feel for her. We were lucky.

Connor has been quiet since last night... not really talking about it. When he got out of the car.. and walked over and saw the rev bag... he shouted **** that's our STUFFFFFF****

And when we opened the bag, and he saw the kite that Benny had gotten for him, he grabbed it and pulled it out.. and was sooo happy to see it.. *made some of us teary eyed***.

still is.

we are both still in disbelief.. Connor just said.. oh my gosh... I cannot believe it. I know exactly how he feels... it just seems to good to be true..

So Good things Do happen to Good People :P

Congrats, Amy & Connor !!!!!!!!!!!

Cath :blue-music:

Amy

Great news. As I have said many times, "Sometimes we get lucky."

Sounds like it was not luck, but the skill and hard work of the Bend P.D.

Must be a bunch of good people. I can't imagine we would have had that kind of good work here in Southern California.

Speaking of Southern California, is there any chance you will bring your kites to Kite Party in Huntington Beach and show them off? There will be many here from the mid-west, and others, who don't get to see you and your kites.

Jim

Amy

Great news. As I have said many times, "Sometimes we get lucky."

Sounds like it was not luck, but the skill and hard work of the Bend P.D.

Must be a bunch of good people. I can't imagine we would have had that kind of good work here in Southern California.

Speaking of Southern California, is there any chance you will bring your kites to Kite Party in Huntington Beach and show them off? There will be many here from the mid-west, and others, who don't get to see you and your kites.

Jim

I sure would love to come to kite party. I used to live in Hermosa Beach for 8 years.. loved it . I will have to see how finances go... but it sure would be fun..

Wonderful news, happy holidays indeed. ;)

Let's hope the VIP is being flown by a robber who left the gang due to a change of heart, and is now training to be a professional kite flier. <grin>

lmao... Ok,. I could live with that....

YES,YES,i think anyone whos ever had anything stolen should put both hands together and say,THANKS to the BIG MAN for Amy and your Police force.This is Marvelous.

Simply,Superb News.

Its Like you won the Lotto Amy,

Faith and what goes around,Comes around.

BRIAN,,,,

Merry Christmas to you and yours Amy.

:ph34r: I'm still trying to catch up on all the forums, so this is the first chance I've had to read this one. That is one incredible story the way everyone chipped in to help you find your kites and the fact that they were even recovered is amazing. Congratuations on getting your stuff back and keep-on-flying.

Vanjarhead