STOLEN KITES

mousieo

I am sick and sorry to say that my kite bag and line bag were stolen from my jeep in my driveway last night. If you would please look at this link, I could use any help you can give us. All my kites were in that bag, including my custom revs.

http://www.simian-studios.ca/amys/amyskites.html

Thank you for your help

Jesus, Amy I am so sorry I so hope you get those back un-damaged.

Sheesh it's bad enough to loose kites what makes it worse is when they are all one of a kinds.

I'll keep my eyes out in my usual spots from picking up used Rev's

Good Luck and again My Condolences, Jim

Bastards should be beaten to within the brink of death by an assembly line of SLE's

Ho No,thats terrible News and the second post ive read in 24hrs where kites have been stolen.The other post was on gwtw forum.Ther are a few ideas some of the members came up with that i am sure would help you.Local press and news was i thought a good idea.Especially if its like where i live,a small very local paper and Radio station.Ive seen this type of story catch the Bad Guys in my town on a few Occasions and ther always looking for [sorry to say this]A HARD LUCK STORY].

I realy hope they find ther way home safe.And the Bad guys will get thers.

BRIAN...P me OFF

Ho No,thats terrible News and the second post ive read in 24hrs where kites have been stolen.The other post was on gwtw forum.Ther are a few ideas some of the members came up with that i am sure would help you.Local press and news was i thought a good idea.Especially if its like where i live,a small very local paper and Radio station.Ive seen this type of story catch the Bad Guys in my town on a few Occasions and ther always looking for [sorry to say this]A HARD LUCK STORY].

I realy hope they find ther way home safe.And the Bad guys will get thers.

BRIAN...P me OFF

I am going to call the radio stations in the am.. and the garbage people.. I wish i could call right now.. but its so late

hugs and ty

Ive put the link to the list on our forum over here[Northern Kite Group].You may be Thousands of miles away,but that list of kites wont be able to surface anywhere without someone ringing the Alarm Bell and its a SMALL WORLD we all live in.Try and sleep[easy said than done] with the conselation that for those one or two BAD APPLES.Thers still MILLIONS of good ones,and many will stand up and be counted if they can.Its early days yet.

Fingers Crossed and God Willing.They will turn up.

Man i HATE SCUM BAGS.The thought of steeling KITES though.Whats going on in ther heads.

BRIAN... :sq-angry:

I felt so sad when I read your message. I know how you must feel having had my Laptop, Bins, Camcorder etc.from the boot of my car. Never to be returned.

I feel sure these wonderful designs will show up some where sometime soon. The thieves probably have no idea of the unique nature of your Rev's.

Will be thinking about you and look forward to seeing some good news!

First the Bad News – One of a kind kites are by definition irreplaceable.

Now the Good News – They are One of a kind kites and not exactly discreet (you know yourself what crowd pullers Rev’s are) whoever has them won’t be able to fly them and now, with all the publicity, they won’t be able to sell them on either. With luck you may get them back. :angry:

You have my sympathy, it's a violation.

First the Bad News – One of a kind kites are by definition irreplaceable.

Now the Good News – They are One of a kind kites and not exactly discreet (you know yourself what crowd pullers Rev’s are) whoever has them won’t be able to fly them and now, with all the publicity, they won’t be able to sell them on either. With luck you may get them back. :angry:

You have my sympathy, it's a violation.

thanks everyone, I have contacted the radio stations, and i am going to pass out a flyer to the businesses around here to watch the dumpsters... all I can do now, is hope.

I appreciate everything you are all doing.

hugs

i am going to pass out a flyer to the businesses around here to watch the dumpsters... all I can do now, is hope.

You'll excuse me if I don't go checking dumpsters, I can't see them showing up in my back yard ;)

BTW - it has just occurred to me that it might be worth keeping an eye out for them on EBAY, though I don't know what you could do if you saw them.

This is terrible!

I really feel sorry for you and I will pass the information around the world to all the kiters I know.

Was the REV with eyes among the stolen kites?

THANKFULLY Charlie was out of the truck at the time, he's needed for nationals in just over a week. That kite, and her rainbow standard weren't in the truck when this happened. I'll be loaning her my venteds if need be in Ocean Shores.

I am so sorry. If those beautiful kites are ever flown or even see the light of day, they will be recognized and the originals they are and hopefully recovered. I had not seen a lot of them until the pictures you posted last night, so make sure those pictures get out everywhere. This fool sure picked the wrong kites to steal if he has any intention of selling or flying them. Good luck Amy. My eyes are wide open.