STOLEN KITES

mousieo

Thats awesome Amy, so many people lose so much and never reclaim anything your one of the lucky few that have.

While I don't know you personally I do know people that do and from what I have gathered it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

It goes to show good things happen to good people :kid_happy:

Thats awesome Amy, so many people lose so much and never reclaim anything your one of the lucky few that have.

While I don't know you personally I do know people that do and from what I have gathered it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

It goes to show good things happen to good people :kid_happy:

Hugs Fortflyer,

Yes I think you are right, we were truly lucky on this one. And ty for the kind words. Maybe someday soon we will get to meet for real huh?

Hope so.

hugs

Mousie

So glad you got your kites back, As bad as it was to have your kites stolen, it also broke my heart to think such beautiful kites were hidden in a bag, and not being flown. Maybe there is a Santa Clause after all, and he turned them in for you, now, Santa can have his reindeer trample theose scoundrels into the snow, and his elfs can make them some kites made out of coal.

So glad you got your kites back, As bad as it was to have your kites stolen, it also broke my heart to think such beautiful kites were hidden in a bag, and not being flown. Maybe there is a Santa Clause after all, and he turned them in for you, now, Santa can have his reindeer trample theose scoundrels into the snow, and his elfs can make them some kites made out of coal.

YEAHHHHH.. WHAT HE SAID.. hehee..

I flew the original Scarlette today.. funny thing was.. when I was flying, I suddenly thought.. oh my gosh..what if someone sees it and calls the police lol .... Anyway, I wouldn't have cared, they know me or of me by now.

YEAHHHHH.. WHAT HE SAID.. hehee..

I flew the original Scarlette today.. funny thing was.. when I was flying, I suddenly thought.. oh my gosh..what if someone sees it and calls the police lol .... Anyway, I wouldn't have cared, they know me or of me by now.

“Known to the police” is not a phrase you want applied to your name in the U.K., it’s one of those phrases journalists use to say what they mean without getting sued.