STOLEN KITES

mousieo

NO GOOD NEWS THEN,,,BOL....s :angry:

Just back from 14 days hols in Mallorca Spain.I thought they may have been found now :( . Ther not in Mallorca anyways.I flew out ther and i was the only flyer on the island.It struck me how we rev flyers are a real rare site anywhere.If E.T had been on the beach along with a Batman and Robin ,im sure people would have stopped to watch the Rev first as i had so,so many people watching or it was my LOUD SHORTS....

Sorry thers no good news Yet.Keep The Faith,its still early days.

BRIAN...

Hi all ,

Thanks for the hugs , mice like hugs.

No news.. no kites.. sorry to say. I was at Nationals all last week and was amazed how many knew all about the kites and were watching for them as well. I am still watching ditches, I have to admit, even driving into town yesterday, I was looking.

• 2 weeks later...
God no - I'll be bounced right outa here! LOL This is a family show, innit?

(Might tell you in PM though..... :kid_devlish: LOL)

hmm still waiting for that pm.... taps paws on the counter..

Also just a note, I received a wonderful email from someone in Denmark I believe that saw a picture of the NEW kite I built for Nationals at Nationals that was posted on flicka.

I am so thankful that people are watching out for them still... I really would like them found.. ty to all for keeping them in mind..

hugs.

• 1 month later...

Want some good news for Christmas?

I just got off the phone with a particular mouse and...

She JUST received a call from the Bend Police dept, who JUST broke up a large robbery ring in Bend and...

She's going to pick up her kites tomorrow. We're not sure yet if everything is there, but, it's very likely that they are all there, intact.

She wants to send a huge thank you to everyone who has looked and offered kind words on what was a VERY traumatic experience, happening just before Nationals like it did.

:sign_kitelife:

Want some good news for Christmas?

I just got off the phone with a particular mouse and...

She JUST received a call from the Bend Police dept, who JUST broke up a large robbery ring in Bend and...

She's going to pick up her kites tomorrow. We're not sure yet if everything is there, but, it's very likely that they are all there, intact.

She wants to send a huge thank you to everyone who has looked and offered kind words on what was a VERY traumatic experience, happening just before Nationals like it did.

:sign_kitelife:

Hugs .. monkey thanks.. my heart is pounding.. seriously.. I cannot believe it. I called Theresa and she warned me to be prepared... cause they might not be in good condition... so I have to hold my breath a bit here and be prepared for that. Apparently they recovered so much stuff they had to rent 3 storage units... so I will go tomorow at 1 to look them over, and make certain they are mine.. ( the police had pics and full descriptions, so I am pretty sure they are.

Monks is right.. I don't even know what to say to all of you... or where to start... Everyone has been so supportive and so helpful and omg i am just gonna sit here and be thankful to have all of you as friends... Connor will be over the moon... he will hopefully get his bennykite back...

I have to breathe right I am so excited and thankful.

with HUGEEEEEEE Mousieeeeee hugs to all of you..

Mousie

Keep us posted Amy, hoping for the best. ;)
Amy

Lynn and I just broke out with a large case of goose bumps. Hope all is OK.

Jim

Hugs John, You bet I will. I may need an elephant tranq tonight to sleep..

Jim, I know that feeling. Connor keeps saying .. * I can't believe it*. and honestly I don't think he is .. He is very quiet.. almost like he is waiting for me to tell him its a joke. lol.

big hugs to you both

Hugs .. monkey thanks.. my heart is pounding.. seriously.. I cannot believe it. I called Theresa and she warned me to be prepared... cause they might not be in good condition... so I have to hold my breath a bit here and be prepared for that. Apparently they recovered so much stuff they had to rent 3 storage units... so I will go tomorow at 1 to look them over, and make certain they are mine.. ( the police had pics and full descriptions, so I am pretty sure they are.

Monks is right.. I don't even know what to say to all of you... or where to start... Everyone has been so supportive and so helpful and omg i am just gonna sit here and be thankful to have all of you as friends... Connor will be over the moon... he will hopefully get his bennykite back...

I have to breathe right I am so excited and thankful.

with HUGEEEEEEE Mousieeeeee hugs to all of you..

Mousie

FANTASTIC! WOW! Just in time for Christmas!

Let me know tomorrow or soon after if anything is still missing so I can update the other World kite forums and my Web site .