Stephen Hoath

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way Choccy nice pics on gallery

Hello Jay,

Thank you, it is a pleasure to share.

Stephen> I am so glad I have not missed your new routine.

I don't mind how long it takes you to figure it all out, just as long as I get to see it eventually :);)

It is so easy to miss things...

Please keep us posted later in the year.

Cheers

my fav would be "le croisee voltaire" (sound beter in french).

Work only with an even team. start as acrossing, then the middle kite stop at the crossing, then the 2 next above and below and so on , wich bring you to a pinwheel 180. Can be seen in the last move of that routine

http://www.webflic.fr/video.php?PHPSESSID=...7ec41f993adf726 check ra98

Voila

• 1 month later...

Just had a thought, have any teams ever tried to make the following pattern:

Imagine a team of 6

3 x 2 in kisses arranged in a pinwheel or Mercedes style shape;

then if very brave rotating the 3 kisses around the central point by one 'turn' (not all the way around), then back by one turn again.

I realise this is a fairly hard move anyway.. but just thought it would look 'pretty' in the kiss formation.

I would draw it on here but this medium doesn't cope too well with ASCII art. ;)

No doubt team FLIC may have tried something like that (?)

Just had a thought, have any teams ever tried to make the following pattern:

Imagine a team of 6

3 x 2 in kisses arranged in a pinwheel or Mercedes style shape;

then if very brave rotating the 3 kisses around the central point by one 'turn' (not all the way around), then back by one turn again.

I realise this is a fairly hard move anyway.. but just thought it would look 'pretty' in the kiss formation.

I would draw it on here but this medium doesn't cope too well with ASCII art. ;)

No doubt team FLIC may have tried something like that (?)

Fairly hard indeed,but as ya said,.would look kewl.It looks Nice to do it with three kites in the merc sign MOVING 2 SPACES.Kissing in the sign would be quite a move.Only having to move one position and then back would be very impressive Choccy.

Never spotted it done before.The Flying Squad im sure do loads a kissing or used to.

BRIAN...

Fairly hard indeed,but as ya said,.would look kewl.It looks Nice to do it with three kites in the merc sign MOVING 2 SPACES.Kissing in the sign would be quite a move.Only having to move one position and then back would be very impressive Choccy.

Never spotted it done before.The Flying Squad im sure do loads a kissing or used to.

BRIAN...

Besides, have you tried kissing someone with a beard :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

We're now calling the "gang matrix" a "team matrix" instead, just sounded more appropriate.

Kind of like a full pinwheel (leading edge forward), except you exit to the edges after doing the team matrix.

I kinda like calling that move a "Mega Matrix". Looks awesome. Totally fills the sky.

Besides, have you tried kissing someone with a beard :censored::censored::censored::censored:

ummm yeah, Pedro is always stealing them from me at festivals :lol::blushing:

is that the european thing ?

Did he do that to you stephen ? :w00t:

PS say hi to him for me if you see him at the end of the month, and his big devil.

I kinda like calling that move a "Mega Matrix". Looks awesome. Totally fills the sky.

The trick for me, is it's terribly easy to vocalize TEAM loudly and quickly...

GANG or MEGA don't roll off my tongue as easily, or with as much vocal projection. ;)

Hello FRP's...

I love the smile...it's just great....

For a move that I think would look great...it's probably difficult, but you're the best, soooooo....

If you're in formation of one, two, three; a pyramid (I don't know what you call it) picture a swing where the pivot point, is number one, the top one. I think it would be cool to see you swing back and forth as you move up or down the window.

If you have enough people to make the shape of a Rev, it would be cool to see the shape fly...that might be asking a lot, especially a lot of highly skilled pilots :kid_smartass: Ok, take it a bit further, how cool if the middle rev was all white, like the middle panel, just having the Revolution logo on it....perhaps, just a vision... pretty cool, though...or is it just very late and I'm half a sleep.... :ani_sleep:

Sweet dreams, always...

If you're in formation of one, two, three; a pyramid (I don't know what you call it) picture a swing where the pivot point, is number one, the top one. I think it would be cool to see you swing back and forth as you move up or down the window.

I hear ya, it does sound tricky, like a swing boat at a funfair.

The Flying Squad did the pyramid, then tip pivots up together, then back down again.

Not swinging side to side but still magic :)

yes the smile and other shapes are fun :D

If you have enough people to make the shape of a Rev, it would be cool to see the shape fly...that might be asking a lot, especially a lot of highly skilled pilots :kid_smartass: Ok, take it a bit further, how cool if the middle rev was all white, like the middle panel, just having the Revolution logo on it....perhaps, just a vision... pretty cool, though...or is it just very late and I'm half a sleep.... :ani_sleep:

Sweet dreams, always...

iQuad has been discussing this idea for the past year or so... Would be awesome, but I figure you'd need 14 kites or so to get the right shape.

The speed control and abstract skills would be stellar! ;)

Make the giant Rev do clockwork, fly in reverse, etc. <grin>

iQuad has been discussing this idea for the past year or so... Would be awesome, but I figure you'd need 14 kites or so to get the right shape.

The speed control and abstract skills would be stellar! ;)

Make the giant Rev do clockwork, fly in reverse, etc. <grin>

*******************STOP PRESS*****************************

Could all team fliers please bring 300' lines to Bristol and Portsmouth so that we can fly a Jumbo Rev shape around the sky!

Way cool idea ,mmmmmmmmm, now back to the routine!!!!! :kid_devlish::kid_devlish::kid_devlish: