Felix

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Felix,

I know Too Much Fun have already said we are coming, but just to confirm, we should be at Portsmouth Sat/Sun/Mon and Bristol ideally Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun, but certainly the weekend.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Mark.

Hi Mark,

Thanks very much. I hope everyone else will be able to confirm soon!

Felix

Hi Mark, Good to hear its official now, so there will be Skydance back in the UK, any chance you will do any 2 line demos? Theres a rumour that if you do The Flying Squad WONT do the Frogs Chorus !! :kid_smartass:

Felix,

I know Too Much Fun have already said we are coming, but just to confirm, we should be at Portsmouth Sat/Sun/Mon and Bristol ideally Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun, but certainly the weekend.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Mark.

Getting our end narrowed down as well... Looks like we'll arrive (all six of us) early on August 22 (Friday), do Portsmouth over the weekend, follow up with the clinic stuff on Monday and Tuesday, tour London for all of Wednesday, and head into Bristol for press day on Thursday, August 28, headed back out for home on Monday the 1st. ;)

Still ironing out a couple details in-between, but it's looking good!

Hi John ,

Looking forward to see you and a lot of other rev-pilots this year in Bristol !!!

5 weeks to go before it's Berck sur Mer Festival

Internetsite is updated: http://www.cerf-volant-berck.com/

Hope to see a lot of pilots over there as well !!!

May the windorce be with you/us

Greetz Marc/Madquad

Getting our end narrowed down as well... Looks like we'll arrive (all six of us) early on August 22 (Friday), do Portsmouth over the weekend, follow up with the clinic stuff on Monday and Tuesday, tour London for all of Wednesday, and head into Bristol for press day on Thursday, August 28, headed back out for home on Monday the 1st. ;)

Still ironing out a couple details in-between, but it's looking good!

Excellent news.

Thanks

Felix

Hi,

We have already booked in Washington Hotel.

Arriving on friday 28 late in the evening and heading back to home on monday 1st. Still finding a good flight combination.

Regards,

Hi Giuseppe,

Thanks for the information.

See you in Valencia!

Felix

Attachment updated 09/03/2008

Hi Mark, Good to hear its official now, so there will be Skydance back in the UK, any chance you will do any 2 line demos? Theres a rumour that if you do The Flying Squad WONT do the Frogs Chorus !! :kid_smartass:

Simon, Stephen,

Is there any chance that you could confirm that you are all going to be attending as previously indicated. I think that it would be useful from the PR side for both events to be able to give an indication as to the numbers of fliers involved. The 'wish list' totals are looking good!

Thanks

Felix

Simon, Stephen,

Is there any chance that you could confirm that you are all going to be attending as previously indicated. I think that it would be useful from the PR side for both events to be able to give an indication as to the numbers of fliers involved. The 'wish list' totals are looking good!

Thanks

Felix

As of now the details you have are correct and are all Confirmed. Susan and I plan to be in Bristol from Thursday to help out with the press day stuff.

I am not sure yet about the rest of the team.

As of now the details you have are correct and are all Confirmed. Susan and I plan to be in Bristol from Thursday to help out with the press day stuff.

I am not sure yet about the rest of the team.

Stephen,

Thanks! In round figures I make that 30 for Portsmouth and 40 for Bristol 'Confirmed'.

How is the routine progressing?

(I have just got final confirmation for my visit to Uchinada in Japan and have been in contact with Flying Colours and some of the Rev Teams!)

Felix

Stephen,

Thanks! In round figures I make that 30 for Portsmouth and 40 for Bristol 'Confirmed'.

How is the routine progressing?

(I have just got final confirmation for my visit to Uchinada in Japan and have been in contact with Flying Colours and some of the Rev Teams!)

Felix

We have been working on the best moves/figures to use at the event. Last weekend we had a practice with 12 of us and were able to try a good number of things. Some moves work really well, others are not so helpfull. For example, bursts work great, but following is not fantastic.

I really am now waiting for the music before I put it all together. David has sent me some teaser sections and I am really impressed so far. I don't want to give away any surprises now so I won't say any more but he has done a great job.

I will have something ready for us all to play with in Valencia and then Berck.

S

Well....sounds interesting Stephen...

See you in 4 weeks then....Berck .... here we come !!!

It would be good to know who is going to be in Berck 1st weekend and 2nd weekend!

Thanks

Felix

Attachment updated in new post 25/03/2008

KSGB Festival Blackheath London 14-15th June.

I understand that an event is planned but do not have further details at this stage.

Maybe this would be an opportunity to do some further preparations for the Portsmouth/Bristol events.

Please let me know your thoughts!

Thanks

Felix

Hello Felix, it might be worth adding the dates for these festivals on your spreadsheet (?)

cheers, keep up the good work everyone.

Hi Choccy,

The Berck weekends are already there.

I do not have information about the Blackheath event yet...

Best wishes

Felix

The Berck weekends are already there.

Hi, I must be blind, as I do not see the actual dates.

I only found out about the Berck festival dates via another forum.

None of the calendars I have been to have the dates for most of the overseas/european festivals.

Eg. when exactly is the festival in Valencia ?

Be pretty sad if your adoring public don't know when to turn up :blue_wink:

(Mesg. edited because I used the wrong smilie, I was not being sarcastic)!

Hi, I must be blind, as I do not see the actual dates.

I only found out about the Berck festival dates via another forum.

None of the calendars I have been to have the dates for most of the overseas/european festivals.

Eg. when exactly is the festival in Valencia ?

Be pretty sad if your adoring public don't know when to turn up :kid_smartass:

OK, you are correct. The events are noted but the dates are not!

29-30th March for Valencia, 5-6th April first weekend, 12-13th second weekend.

However, this information is freely available elsewhere...

I am not an information service as it happens.

Thank you.

OK, you are correct. The events are noted but the dates are not!

30-31st March for Valencia,

However, this information is freely available elsewhere...

Sorry, but I beg to differ on the "this information is freely available elsewhere" otherwise I would not have asked!

It is not on www.kitecalendar.co.uk or any of the search engines I used.

Sorry to have bothered you,

Thought your spreadsheet was for information purposes.

Hi Choccy, can I answer on behalf of...

The spreadsheet is for the information of the festivals and the teams so we know who is going to attend. There is a heck of a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes to make the REV 2008 event happen. I'm sure if you need to find the details of a festival one of the main festivals calendar sites or org's will have them.

VIA google

Valencia http://www.valenciatrader.com/valencia/val...eflyingfestival

Berck http://www.whatsonwhen.com/sisp/index.htm?...event_id=103084

Sorry you had trouble finding them, any other dates you need post and i'll post you a link if needed.

Regards Simon The Flying Squad.

Sorry, but I beg to differ on the "this information is freely available elsewhere" otherwise I would not have asked!

It is not on www.kitecalendar.co.uk or any of the search engines I used.

Sorry to have bothered you,

Thought your spreadsheet was for information purposes.

Hi Choccy, can I answer on behalf of...

VIA google

Valencia http://www.valenciatrader.com/valencia/val...eflyingfestival

Sorry you had trouble finding them, any other dates you need post and i'll post you a link if needed.

Regards Simon The Flying Squad.

Slight update on the Valencia link as this was last years festival. :blushing:

Try http://www.festicometavalencia.com/

Stephen

Dear felix !!!

concerning berck we ll be over there all the week and of course first and second we !!!

see u over there

Damien

crazy drivers

Dear Damien,

Thanks for making me feel jealous. We have never managed to do the whole festival!

Felix