Rev training day in the UK

Stephen Hoath

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes please!

Thanks for the Travelodge details guys - booked in

PS - please ensure the bar has enough glasses Gary. Don't want any Happy bar complications :D

Happy Bar always had enough glasses. They just ran out of beer every night. Probably so they could finally go home and send the Brits back to the Mare Vita.

Extremely unlikely that I can make the second event - my eldest daughter's 12th birthday so obviously I will be doing birthday type things, however we shall see what is arranged and when - might be possible for a day.

I had a close shave on that one it's my daughtrer's 21st on the 23rd, fotunately we are celebrating the following w/e.

Yes please!

Thanks for the Travelodge details guys - booked in

PS - please ensure the bar has enough glasses Gary. Don't want any Happy bar complications :D

Travelodge has no bar :( .............but there is a pub just down the road :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: be good to see you may even buy you a beer :P

For the avoidance of doubt this is not an event... there are simply lots of us going to be at the same place at the same time.. and mines a Guiness :kid_smartass:

I never succeeded in acquiring a taste for Guinness (double n). It's a bit too bitter for me. I am not saying I ever will or not.

It took me a couple of years to acquire a taste for the German weissbier which I finally did and enjoy quite a bit. Now I miss it.

For Guinness you have to drink it in Ireland. It is just a different drink alltogether.

Although saying that it seems to travel better than it used to.

When I was in Ireland you have to order your next pint once you are half way down the first, it takes so long to pour!!

Oh and I have the non event weekend off so add me to the list please.

Hey,thats good News Chris.It will be one good weekend of flying and better meeting loads of REV HEADS.

Anyone doing a head count as yet.I reckon we should break the Twenty mark at this rate.MARVELOUS,Just marvelous.

BRIAN...

I've got details of 13 people so far, not including my team (if I can drag any of them out in the winter :blue_wink: )

Also had another 5 or 6 who expressed an interest before. What about anyone else from the NKG?

Hey,thats good News Chris.It will be one good weekend of flying and better meeting loads of REV HEADS.

Anyone doing a head count as yet.I reckon we should break the Twenty mark at this rate.MARVELOUS,Just marvelous.

BRIAN...

I've been doing a rough count and I reckon we're up to about 12 so far but rising fast.