Rev training day in the UK

Stephen Hoath

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Family

I've been following this thread and to say I'm impressed is an understatement you all are just are just doing so much and so you know

that I will be looking into how to get some freebies out there as give aways nexy year..........Ben

Nice of you to drop in Ben. Just go's to reinforce the family feel even from across the pond.

Hope you are all enjoying yourselves. Sorry I wont get to try your Blast out Fraser.

I am hoping to see some pictures posted soon, although with any luck you will all be too busy flying to take photos.

I KNOW ITS A NO BRAINER,BUT

Its been pritty cold early morning,Freezeing.So wear warm stuff,Hat,Gloves,Thermals and bring a Flask if ya can.Ther isnt much shelter at Ainsdale and wind chill is a factor.

Yep, my thermometer has been reading in the region of 2-4 degrees, first thing in the morning, ie about 8 am of late, so it is gonna be cold when then winds a blowing!

Hello Peeps,

Clare - after a 4:30 gerrup and four hours travelling before I even get there, I shall need a cuppa waiting for me upon arrival! :kid_drool:

Fraser

No problem, the stove will be on and brewing up!

Greetings Family

I've been following this thread and to say I'm impressed is an understatement you all are just are just doing so much and so you know

that I will be looking into how to get some freebies out there as give aways nexy year..........Ben

Nice one, and big thanks. I hope others feel how I do, we are all doing this to make some new rev friends and have a damn good laugh playing out, all together! I know Im lucky to have rev flyers local to me, but I know its a rare thing in the UK. Im simply made up to be able to make some new kite freinds and have the opportunity to learn something new. I would like to make a bet that I spend the vast majority of tomorrow, simply sitting on my deck chair watching, in awe!

BTW, im actually very shy, beleive it or not - treat me nicely chaps! Im a little scared of how good folk will be on the beach tom!

Im gonna look rubbish - but hey I like it!

post-1680-1195325192_thumb.jpg

TEAM PHOTO,Left to Right.If i remember them all by name it will be a miracle :kid_content:

Mrs S.Hoath[susan],and with a 6mth old, absolute super star .Big Bri,pudders,Dave B,Clare ,Andy ,KiteJan[Jan],Mr S.Hoath[The Boss]and a young man who would make anyone proud[Dan]

FRASER,what a guy.Drove 4.3million miles,battled ,,,THE M6,,, and was a late arrival,but i have one photo of him Sunbathing below .NICE TO SEE YA FRASER.Enjoy the Pistols gig.Young Andy was a late starter also,but he and his driver[girlfreind:} ]contibuted with some filming of DVDs and Andy is doin OK indeed

Weather.Dry,North Eaterly wind.A blustry 22mph at 7,30am.Flatened out for around 4hrs.Then blow between 16 and 25mph, 30mph at one point.So.nice realy and around 85c in the SHADE :kid_devlish: .

post-1680-1195323883_thumb.jpg.

IT WAS A GOODAY.Thanks everyone for your Company.Cant wait until Tomorrow

BRIAN...

Mmm?

Earlier this evening the wife and I have opened a nice bottle of red wine opened the cracker box and tucked into a few nice pieces of cheese, the wife doesn’t drink much (she can’t, medical reasons) so I am sitting here, well fed, warm, and ever so slightly pissed, (I’m not sure that colloquialism crosses the Atlantic totally unscaithed), can anybody tell me why I’m sitting here looking at this http://www.revkites.com/forum/index.php?ac...ost&id=1129 picture of a cold wet Atlantic beach and feeling jealous?

FRASER,what a guy.Drove 4.3million miles,battled ,,,THE M6,,, and was a late arrival,but i have one photo of him Sunbathing below .NICE TO SEE YA FRASER.Enjoy the Pistols gig.

T'was an absolute pleasure Bri. Great to met meet you all - first of many, I hope. Well worth 9 hours driving and a hundred quid in petrol! Bizarrely, I'm not kidding! LOL (anyway Bri, it was only 4.1m miles - you do exagerate!

Everyone SUPER-friendly - a credit to the 'Family', and loads of great advice: Mr H is a star - I actually improved noticeably with each tip. :kid_smartass:

Thanks everyone.

Brilliant weekend!

Weather did us good didnt it? Rain just about managed to hold off despite severe weather warnings for parts of the North West.

Ive definately got a taste for team flying now! Rubbish as I am! At least I managed not to cause anything too bad, like permenant damage to anything or anyone!

Thanks to the Hoath Family and everyone else who made it a really good fly.

More pics??????????

hi all.

i must agree with my pall,Big Bri.

what a great 2 day's.

big thanks to the Boss and his lovely wife (Mr and Mrs Hoath).

who taught us a lesson in Rev team flying (head still buzing) that much info to take in.

Frazer (top man) for driving all that way.

and to everybody else that made it a superb 2 days.

once again thank's to Stephen +Susan.

all the best steve (pudders).

Well I had an excellent time - learnt loads, met some greate people and generally had good fun. OK it was cold - but it was OK. So thanks to Stephen and family for coming up to spend a weekend on a cold windswept Northern beach (OK not as Northern as it could have been - but still Northern!).

I will sort out photos and the like later (like tommorow...ish...)

Jan

Just wanted to say thanks to Steve and everyone else who came for a great weekend, even though i did only manage to make just saturday. I will also upload some photos soon, and also post a link to some video footage of satudays training (as soon as i get time to edit it and upload it).

Just got back having driven through blizzards (please bear in mind I am a Southener!) most of the way down.

What can I say......WOW......

What a beach

What weather

What fliers

What a great time

Oh and I can nearly feel my toes again.

A massive thank you to all those who made it this weekend and who worked hard all day. (Especially Fraser who drove down from another country :P (curse those English road signs)) We all were made to feel very welcome by the local fliers and that made the weekend even more fun. I will post a few more details tomorrow but here are a couple of photos from the weekend.

Once again, a massive thank you and give yourselves a big pat on the back.

post-27-1195426125_thumb.jpg

post-27-1195426136_thumb.jpg