I'm still here

antman

What's up my fellow fliers I have been down and out for a while I had some life issues but I'm still here now that I'm back on my feet my son and I have been flying he is getting good on the revs and this year in wildwood I hope to have him and I on the beach flying ..It's such a great thing to see after all these years of flying to be doing it next to my first born ..nothing like it ..I have flown next to many but nothing like my little man who I hope will carry my love of flying into the future ..for those who know my stallion is now 12 years old and still flying strong I miss all of you and drop me an e mail. [email protected]. love and smooth winds to you all

• Like 1

post-87-1173238667_thumb.jpgNo way. my flying has been limited due to some health problems and a lot of life changes as well.I do fly my back yard.those who know me know my backyard. to comfort my brain of my everyday stresses .this is one of the things that I can never stop as a true kite addict that I am ..I flew my stallion yesterday and it still looks so beautiful in the wildwood skies.i still have my ol skool rev bag that is always by my side..one kite in my bag that my daughter loves Is my pink kitty ..not more then me however.im forever greatiful for all of you who enjoy the winds as much as I do.the photo here us in 2006 when I got my stallion..today it's still flying as well as always.one thing for sure I never forget all of you who I have flown and got to know as true friends I hope to hear from you all I miss you guys and girls of my flying family ..just wait my son Ethan is ready to fly as he has caught the rev fever 

Edited by antman
  • Like 1