Binghamton NY

Ares1744

Hello all,

I am brand new to Rev kites while also still new to flying in general. I'm looking for good spots locally to fly as well as potentially in Pennsylvania. I'm also hoping to find anyone near me who flys and potentially meet up for fun

Hope all is well

• Like 1

Hi, Ares, and welcome to the "dark side". Join in on the KiteLife forum as well for some additional exposure. I'm in the Chicago area, so I won't be of much help in your quest. There are a few flyers in your general area who fly Revs, and will chime in to say hi eventually and show you their favorite spots. If you encounter problems with setup or control, speak up. Ask lots of questions and we'll help you get off on the right track. Fly with an experienced flyer if possible. It will cut tons of time off your learning curve. Go to any kite fests you can find. There are usually people there who can help. Most of all, if you end up having to learn on your own, don't get frustrated. It's not as easy as it looks to make it all work, but it will become more familiar with time. We've all started at the same point you have, and become good flyers (awesome, in my case). Hang in there. It takes a few times out to begin building the muscle memory that makes it effortless.

'Til then, have fun, smile and don't forget to breathe.

• 2 months later...