FORUM USAGE

oapbillf

Now that we have the Forum back is not it about time it was used more !

I have noticed that over the last year or so that the quantity of new posts

has declined significantly, is everybody using other forms of social media!

Come on everybody lets use it or lose it.

Some comments would be welcomed.

Bill

• Like 1

Many of us are on FaceBook and other forums too. None are the warehouse of info this one is though. I do try to refer people to use this one with others they have joined, how successful - ?

If I see comments or questions on here, I try to answer as best I can. Plus I send a lot of the overseas fliers to use here, as you seem to be more in touch with things over there.

Pretty sure the amount of questions hasn't changed much, just there are more outlets to get info!

• Like 1

The trouble I have Bill is being quite new to revs most of the questions I would ask have been answered. But I am a avid user of the forum treating it like a rev bible. I don't want to be known as that annoying guy from the UK re-asking what has been answered. When something constructive comes to me i will post. I for one do not want to lose this forum☺

• Like 1

The trouble I have Bill is being quite new to revs most of the questions I would ask have been answered. But I am a avid user of the forum treating it like a rev bible. I don't want to be known as that annoying guy from the UK re-asking what has been answered. When something constructive comes to me i will post. I for one do not want to lose this forum☺

I actually enjoy the re-asking of questions as I have gained insight & experience from the reviewing of the latest thoughts. I also like the enthusiasm displayed by many people who are just entering into a world of serious, or not so serious, kite flying. But I have also been kind of put off by some who got after me for not reading the existing topic & previously asked basic question. I blundered on regardless. Sometimes I have been curious about a particular topic & was unable to find a current example or even anything at all about the subject. The forums have search features but you still have to know what to look for. But I digress. Please ask any questions & make new topics for us to enjoy if you so wish. You may have thoughts that go beyond those of us who think we know enough..... SHBKF

med_gallery_7709_404_5681.jpg

• Like 3

Now that we have the Forum back is not it about time it was used more !

I have noticed that over the last year or so that the quantity of new posts

has declined significantly, is everybody using other forms of social media!

Come on everybody lets use it or lose it.

Some comments would be welcomed.

Bill

I only joined in 2007 ahead of the build-up to the 2008 events. There was a long and occasionally difficult thread that I would like to think was safely archived. When I heard that there was some difficulty with the forum I did ask some questions behind the scenes and I am very relieved that that we have access again.

People have moved on to other locations but I am certainly watching this one on a regular basis...

Felix

• Like 4