Bridle broke on new blast

Hiscoxs

Question

I just got the blast had for maybe 2 weeks flown it a few times. The bridle didn't match what DVD shows there is only one place to hook up the lower lines not two like it shows. And did not have a down bridle. The wind was 10-15mph and the bridle broke where the lower lines hook up. Any suggestions as to what happened I called revolution and left a message but I don't know if it had the wrong bridle or just a bad one or something els?

4 answers to this question

If this was a new kite then you should be able to get a replacement no cost from your dealer. If used then you can purchase a new bridle. Some people removed the down bridles saying it gave better precision and control. I have flown both ways and didn't notice much change either way. The down bridle is not really necessary.

The Bridle is super easy to swap out either way. Let me know if you need any help with it. Also, a picture may help decide what happened as well.

Thank you for your reply. It was purchased directly from revolution. But after I posted I looked more closely at it and relied I was wrong it was the top of the bridle that broke and when it did the spars had come out and put a hole in the kite in the leading edge where it is clear. I didn't look at it much when it happened was too irritated and so I just packed it up. So I will have to see what revolution is going to do on Tuesday. I will say I think from here on I will probably order things from wind of change you guys seem to have really good customer service and there really isn't a local dealer where I live. Thank you again for your response