Reflex ??? New annoucement but very little info

Revthebest

Question

Seen 2 youtubes, found on a site in Ireland some very little more info regarding the new Reflex. On the official Rev product site nothing to see....

Anymore details? 1 version? Vented versions? Bigger wingspan so need for new rods? Rumors about magic sticks at the back?

..... Who has some more details...

14 answers to this question

The kite is still being produced and is not yet available for purchase. This is a totally new design, it will be available in multiple venting options and size is right between the 1.5 series (EXP, 1.5 & B-Series) and the larger Rev 1. It will require different rods than the 1.5 series because of the larger size. Initial testing shows it is a pretty amazing kite with excellent feedback and precision.

We will have them in stock when they do become available....which should be pretty soon.

• Like 1

Hmmm.... I do not understand something. This is an important platform for communication towards the Rev family. Still I do not see any news regarding the reflex. Ofcourse I have seen all the pictures and films on Facebook , seen the kite in Berck (France).... Why no postings also on this forum, FB is very just by the moment.... And when you miss something you will not see it again.....

Just got word my Red/White/Blue Reflex is on its way!!! . Should be in my hands mid-next week.. Hopefully I'll be able to post a review, pics, and some flying video soon..

Looking forward to exploring the differences..

FWIW, I prefer the forums over Facebook by far and for just the reasons mentioned.

• Like 1

I got a chance to fly the Reflex a couple of weeks ago. I wrote a short review on the Kitelife forum. I didn't think I would indulge myself with another Rev however, a Red-White-Black Reflex found its way into my bag yesterday.

I suggest putting some repair tape on the back of the little velcro tabs that are on the ends of the springs. They are only twisted on and we've already had a couple work their way off during test flights.

Karen M.

• Like 1