Bought my first Rev

Norm Barksby

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi, this is David from Revolution. We have been using our simulator. You can rig a quick one up by running a line between the inside rods on back, put a washer on the line so it can slide back and forth. Off of the washer run about 15 feet of line that you can hook to something. If you set it up on the wind properly, you will be able to fly it and get a feel for it without it getting away from you. Let me know if this helps you out. Feel free to call us at the factory, always here to help. 858-679-5785

David Hadzicki

Rev kites

• Like 3

Hi, this is David from Revolution. We have been using our simulator. You can rig a quick one up by running a line between the inside rods on back, put a washer on the line so it can slide back and forth. Off of the washer run about 15 feet of line that you can hook to something. If you set it up on the wind properly, you will be able to fly it and get a feel for it without it getting away from you. Let me know if this helps you out. Feel free to call us at the factory, always here to help. 858-679-5785

David Hadzicki

Rev kites

Might set one up under my back patio! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Hadzicki

Rev kites

Could this be done at kite festivals to let people try? Is it easier to handle that they could get an idea without having to fly on full length lines?