WSIKF 2015

kwmf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We'll have to wait till the 17th...

Hope many Rev flyers fly megateam and grid...

Lynn and I are ready to fly mega team and grid as we did with you and others in Berck last April. So much fun making figures like the car and others.

Anyone else up for something new and different at WSIKF? Bring your 120s and join in. So easy and so much fun.

Cheers, Jim and Lynn

• Like 1

Hi Alden,

It's a stack, but a small one, the leading edge is 32". There are 12 kites, built with tape and no sewing.

I'll see how much space I'll have left in my suitcase, but I'm not sure it will make the trip from France. I'll try.

@MisterNixter

If you can hold the 4 basic hovers and have basic flight control then you're ready to get in line - it will only help accelerate your development

Also have a look at http://www.revkites.com/forum/topic/376-rev-team-manual/ (but don't worry)

http://www.revkites.com/forum/topic/5793-revolution-25th-anniversary-100-strong-at-wsikf-aug-19-24-2013/page-4 (and still don't worry)...

Even if you just get inline with 2-3 others, it will really help your confidence. And you can still work on more control as you wish. But getting in a line really shows what the kite is capable of! And don't worry - there are many experienced leaders that will take your abilities and work inside that framework. Don't be bullied by tangles - we've all been there! Most take at best a few minutes to sort out, some we can fly out of.

Learning to relax and breathe in the line is key!!

• Like 1