New String-Art (Spirograph) Revolutions - November 2014

johnnmitchell

Lolly, I don't see the option to PM you and haven't had much luck reaching you on the phone. I want to buy one Rainbow Radical and one Red/Wht/Blk that I discussed with John Mitchell. Please PM me with pricing and framing options.

Thank You,

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

I received today, Christmas Eve, from Revolution my Rainbow Radical v40e2.

The colors are fantastic! Thank you Pedro and Esteban from Los Hermanos Show Kites for the wonderful printing.

Thank you Dave, Joe, Lolly and Maressa from Revolution for all your support over the years.

Thank You Ben for getting these String-art(Spirograph) Revs going in the first place.

Well, this String-Art Rev is amazing. It especially looks great when backlit. Thanks John, Los Hermanos, Lolly, and the Shooks for giving me a reason to get out in the bitter cold to fly a kite. It is also my first diamond frame, and I think I am going to love it as well.

post-2157-0-41347300-1420077570_thumb.jpg

post-2157-0-59466600-1420077584_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Well, this String-Art Rev is amazing. It especially looks great when backlit. Thanks John, Los Hermanos, Lolly, and the Shooks for giving me a reason to get out in the bitter cold to fly a kite. It is also my first diamond frame, and I think I am going to love it as well.

Wow! I like it.

Love that picture of the pretty Rev parked. Is that the Susquehanna River in the background? It makes me want to be there feeling the wind on my neck getting ready to launch. Ah the joy of kites!

Yes, that is the hill (Samuel Lewis Park) overlooking the Susquehanna River. More wind than I expected, so flew the Rainbow with a Race frame first, then a full vent, then back to the Rainbow with Diamond frame when the wind dropped. A wonderful day with good friends and good kites to end the year!

• Like 2