Lee sedgwick 1.5 warm colors

Revthebest

Question

9 answers to this question

Interesting. We had similar discussions about our team kites and found the B-series difficult to reconcile with our Sedgwick influenced stripes. The Los Hermanos printed sail you can have the printing over the mesh. This was a huge help to us but we also added a black division between colours to define the stripes. A word of warning with the printed sail - Just make sure you put the right kite in the right bag after use as it can be very difficult to tell if it is standard, mid, or full vent once on the lines! For us the printed sail was the perfect solution

• Like 2

I always thought a 1.5 in a Sedgwick panel layout would be way cool...

I`m a huge Sedgwick fan and have both the hot and cool in both 1 and 2 sizes, plus an white/orange Sedg 2....also have a Robertshaw 1 which is based on a Sedgwick rather than a B/Zen layout....

I`d buy one!

bt

• Like 1

I really like the look of my cool Sedgwick in the gray winter sky. Though I have acquired many others it is still my favorite Rev. The local hawks seem to be more curious about this strange bird in the air than any of my other quads. I have had as many as three hawks come by to check it out in one session. But I'm just a solo hill billie kite flailer....SHBKF