B-Series pro windrange

theone

Question

I have a question it maybe stupid..

for two years ago i got a set of b-series pro STD, mid vented and vented.

the std have a black race rods

mid vented have green race rods

vented have green race rods

but i do have 2,3 and 4 wrap normal rods to.

i did not get much fly time with because did damage my should in a car accident. not able to fly for almost two years.

so my shoulder if almost as good as new. the doctors have say i can use it normal again..

But on rev site under specification they only tell you the wind rage for 2 and 3 wraps.. i guess the i can look under the normal b-series to see the 4 wrap to get the wind range. but i don't how

what wind rage the the race rods are meant for hope you can help me.. so i can get back out and fly revs...

6 answers to this question

Sort of answered this in another thread:

The race rods don't really change the wind range all that much. They do have a much different flex to them! Using the "wrap" rods will give you a consistent feel across the range of rods, the race is very different. Most will use race rods in place of 2 wrap many times!!

Hope this helps and good luck with your therapy!! As you can see with my screen name, it has worked for me!!!

is first with my pro's i have got some race rod both green and black... before that only had 2,3 and 4 wraps....

think on getting a extra vented as my next rev. but as pure amateur rev flyer, i use the site as guide. but it have the same wind range as the normal venter :-) but i think that can not be true or ?