johnnmitchell

Ben says: Im really liking this design......

I agree, that design would be top of my list for next Rev. Can I get it in a Zen ?

Anything is possible, however I would venture to guess that it "might" get a bit overly expensive.

I just got the second to last multi color print kite. I am so jazzed to get this for Summer. Some have suggested calling it spirograph print which I think is perfect. Maybe spyrograph is better for trademarks sake.

The design is actually called Pin-Art or String-Art.

I defer to you, but it's not as much fun to say.

Ok. Really like the idea but how is it going to be vented ?ani_idea.gif

I doubt if Revolution will offer a vented version of a printed sail. You could contact them and ask.

However, they can be vented and there are photos of other printed vented versions on the internet The vents are in about the same place as the B series, The vents are printed matching to the graphics.

Just saw Sky Puppets ode to Diamond shafts. I can't wait to get this sail with the diamond rods to fly in the calm air.

• Like 2

Just saw Sky Puppets ode to Diamond shafts. I can't wait to get this sail with the diamond rods to fly in the calm air.

These prints are striking!

I ordered a separate Diamond frame just for my Hermanos Bros. print ;) fantastic combination!

I would like to thank Ben and Revolution for their patience while I completed the final design working together with the printers "Los Hermanos Gonzalez"

Thank you John for an awesome design. The attention to detail gave me vertigo just looking at it.

• Like 1

Thank you John for an awesome design. The attention to detail gave me vertigo just looking at it.

I am very pleased to hear you like it.

Please post a picture!