different coloured 1.5 bridles

wufer

Question

I believe that they are tending to use bridles of 100% black or similar colour so that the bridle does not spoil the look of the kite applique work. This is why all b-series kites are shipped with 100% black briddles. Somebody correct me if Im wrong.

Andy

I believe that they are tending to use bridles of 100% black or similar colour so that the bridle does not spoil the look of the kite applique work. This is why all b-series kites are shipped with 100% black briddles. Somebody correct me if Im wrong.

Andy

Well I would, but I fell asleep before I could comment...

I have a Red Vented B-series that came with a blue bridal, it doesn't seem to mess with the look at all. My 1.5 has a Red on to a black on bottom bridal. I kind of like it because all of my top lines are red, and my bottom lines are black, so it sort of keeps things all nice and simple for me.

When me and a pal recieved our B Series.Dave opened his first and was Bullish about the Blue Bridle on a Blue Kite.We both thought it was well cool.I opened my Gold ones and found a Black bridle.

Althoug t :P they look BETTER THAN DAVES, my Gold ones that is :P.I do think coulor coded bridles would be even cooler.

Ive since recieved some Diffrent coulored Bridle line with the intention of makeing a spare coulor coded one for both my Bzzs .I did find it quite harder than normal to locate the line.

A good job i didnt win the Raffle for the B Series then.Multi coulored Bridles dont fit in the ,,less is more theme ;)

BRIAN...

I recently picked up 2 kites the first was a red white & blue vented that came with red and black bridle, that had to be sent back for repair, so Ben just sent me a new one now that one came with the grayish bridle, which to me looks cool because I cant even see it against the primary white of the kite.

The second was a red and black standard bought just a week later that came with a red and black bridle.

Not sure if its the color but the gray/white bridles look heavier duty which is good in my book or it could be the color causing an optical illusion.

Only thing I have noticed different in both of the newer bridles is that when setting up to my default handle adjustments, the newer ones seem to need more brake then previous models :confused!: not sure why thats all I've noticed different aside from color.

Take three or four goes to get the correct Brake for me on all my Revs.Ive found by just useing the B Series Handles its much more familiar though.

Dont have the Grey Bridles on any,but i agree with the thicker is better,but not if weight is an issue :)

I have a cool & Hot Lee Sedgewick.The Bridles on those are way thicker than a 1.5,its very chunky,but very effective .Ii only fly them in lower winds.The bridle weight doesnt seem to be an issue.

The weird thing is.The Hot Flys nicer than my Cool one,or is it just my prefrence.Probably ME :g:

BRIAN...

Yeap, my 2 BS have blue bridles. They're bit thinner than before and I noticed some cracks on the outside layer already !!!! I wonder about its durability???

Cheers

Mario

I have noticed the same, on my 1.5 BS, I hope that this will not become an issue

Yeap, my 2 BS have blue bridles. They're bit thinner than before and I noticed some cracks on the outside layer already !!!! I wonder about its durability???

Cheers

Mario

I too have a couple of cracks in the outside sleeve of the bridle line. Not sure if it is an issue though since this is my first Rev.

:g:

Jason

Cheers

Mario

I'm having similar issues with the bridles on my 1.5 B's ( vented and standard ). I doesn't seems to influence the kite so I dont worry about it.

I did got replacement bridles from the shop where I bought the kites with out any problems.

Still need to figure out how to attach the new bridles :)

Good Winds,

Outsync

I have three or four masterpiece Rev kites (depending on which ones actually count!)

Three came with Black high-test 100# Laserpro bridle line and the first one had a dacron bridle, (black) but it was a REV1, the 13 colonies in a patriotic color scheme.

My recent acquisitions direct from the factory all had the gray bridles. I replaced them anyway and sent the spares to Weider in case he can use 'em.