Bristol Festival

Andy3141

Will any one be going to the Bristol festival in the UK this year? I believe its just about the biggest UK festival on the calender and was just wondering if any one might be visiting the UK for it? Barresi will you be there?

Has anyone ever been before? what are your experiences.

Will any one be going to the Bristol festival in the UK this year? I believe its just about the biggest UK festival on the calender and was just wondering if any one might be visiting the UK for it? Barresi will you be there?

Has anyone ever been before? what are your experiences.

Maybe not sure yet as got Portsmouth first :D

• 6 months later...
Hows it,

This American is trying to contact, Avril Baker, the Bristol event organizer?, I have been to web sites, Tourists stuff and tried to make contact, is anyone privy to his contact info???

Scott Weider

Scott, Avril is a wonderful lady whom I have had the privilege of closely working with in the past. Her husband Martin was our field director in Guadeloupe.

Contact Felix, I am sure he has the latest contact information for her.

• 1 month later...
Hello !!!!!

I have been flying kite for 10 years , but i never reach bristol kite festival, i know yhat a great kite event in the UK ,

Anyway, this year i'll be over there with my team (crazy drivers) for the 20 th revolution birthday !!!!!

regards !!!

I certainly hope that Crazy Drivers will be at Bristol but have been hoping that you would be able to confirm attendance at both events.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Felix