Ben's Having A Sale

beach

For some reason I forgot about having these three kites big_bangin.gif , so with that said I'm have a

"Ben Sale" I'm will to sell any of the three for $100.00 off and free shipping if your in the

USA and as always I'll frame them how ever you want......prop.gif So I have two Randy Tom's

which are normally $600.00 and I'll let either go for $500.00 and I have one of my buddies

Ron Bohart's which are normally $700.00 going for $600.00, I figure with Christmas right

around the corner I'd just go crazy.....crazy.gif Being this is a "Ben Sale" I'll wrap a t shirt around

it all as my gift to you.....g.gif So if you were on the fence come on down and make that kite

statement to the world..... Bens gone crazy again......doh.gifcup_3rd.gifcup_3rd.gif Ben

post-35-0-80577100-1381442230_thumb.jpg

post-35-0-76946200-1381442236_thumb.jpg

post-35-0-40702300-1381442244_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

We're it not for the spector of a furlough hanging over my head like the sword of Damacles, I'd be all over that Ron Bohart. Such a beautiful kite.

I understand and really have no words other than it is a beautiful kite........ Ben cat_luv.gifcat_luv.gifani_whistling.gif

• Like 1

• 2 months later...