Diamonds, diamonds, diamonds, are a Rev fliers best friend......

beach

I needed a set last night...
I was flying the S&S on 40' from midnight until 630 this morning at Alki.

Wonderful response from so many walking and driving by.

Conditions were perfect. Just a little lull before sunrise.

All my indoor flying paid off in spades.

I have fine tuned the S&S and it floats so nice, then the bridle broke.

Can't imagine why... It gets flown daily. I can't but it away.

I'm saying it "Bens sale oh boy"

( I need a spool of bridle line too.)

Mark

for the introductory price of $99.00 you to can have a set of the newest addition to the "Revolution" product line, this is a savings of over $40.00 and as always this is a direst sell item from me, which means you have to say (Bens sale oh boy) I love this

Ya this is a sale price and can only be had by saying (Bens sale oh boy)

Sorry, I'm a little confused. Do I have to buy from you in person to get the sale price, or just say the phrase that pays when I order? :)

I covet these rods.

• Like 1

Great sticks, been LOVING them in light winds... Definitely not super tough, but at that weight, pfffft, they're awesome. smile.png

Guess I'll have to build another set of bump stop caps.

(Dampening inside and outside the cap)

They have saved my indoor rods from being pounded in to splitters over the last 9 months of street flying.

I'll be posting details once I'm completely convinced they work.

It could be a total illusion in my mind. :)

• Like 1

I had the opportunity to try these out at AISF - thanks John!

It was night time, very little wind, maybe 1-3mph variable. Loaded them into my Hermanos Bros print. Its amazing how much feel I had across so light a stick; I couldn't get over how much feedback I was getting! In nothing wind too! Sail loads up perfectly, LE bending properly across its entire length. I couldn't stop smiling over it.....

Getting myself a set for sure ;)

UPDATE

This Saturday I had a chance to do some flying in 1mph wind and 50 ft. lines and what a dream come true, I wasn't

doing the normal float motion as much and was able to mostly stay in one spot...... ani_victory.gif So for me and in those conditions it was a dream come true..... So the score is "Diamond Rods" by a million cause it really worked out

well, I love it when a plan comes together...... Ben cat_goofy.gifkid_dozey.gifani_punk.gif

• Like 1

I ordered one set in a cut-down travel format and one as full-sized frame members so I can compare the two, hopefully in the Shook 75% Ghosts since I have a pair (otherwise, in Dugard's new full sail pro pair at Sunfest this weekend). I have a pair of Old Glory kites that might be upgraded significantly depending on the conditions and my mood.

The Diamond framed Zen will also be available if folks want to give that a spankin',... weather permitting of course!

Wings over Washington will probably set-up south of the Kiteloft, with the Rev field wherever a crowd congregates.

• Like 2

These items are great tubes for tough conditions, worked well in low wind and can take a beating when others were using Green Race frames I stayed on Diamonds

I can't wait to get my travel set for another round of comparisons

Thanks for the observation. I hate testing to destruction so it is good to know there is some leeway. I handed my kite with the diamond rods to an inexperieced flier last Sunday and was impressed to see him cope with team flying in low wind conditions.

Felix

• Like 1

Thanks for the observation. I hate testing to destruction so it is good to know there is some leeway. I handed my kite with the diamond rods to an inexperieced flier last Sunday and was impressed to see him cope with team flying in low wind conditions.

Felix

I on the other hand, am a fan of hard core, test to destruction! its the only way to test the mettle of these bad boys!!!!

• Like 2