Are You Going....

beach

Fall Fly at TI: New this year to the Eastern League schedule is the Fall Fly at TI! Come join us on October 19-20th, 2013 in Treasure Island, FL for two days of kite flying & competition. This new event is especially geared toward novice competitors and is a great opportunity to get your feet wet with competitive kite flying. All novice flyers will be paired up with an experienced- or masters-class flyer for one on one instruction. But Fall Fly isn't JUST about competition -- Carl "Gumby" Anderson is going to be on hand teaching how to fly Fighter Kites, there will be plenty of room for flying giant inflatable kites, and after the sun sets over the Gulf, the night sky will be filled with illuminated kites of all kinds.

The Fall Fly at TI isn’t just about Sport Kites, however . ALL KITE FLYERS are encouraged and welcome to attend. Bring big kites, small kites, kite aerial photography (KAP) rigs, bring your single line kites, bring your revs, bring your sport kites, bring banners and ground displays; there’s a place for everyone at The Fall Fly at TI!!

Treasure Island is one of the best places to fly on the East Coast, with huge white sandy beaches, consistent winds and stunning sunsets. Treasure Island beaches are perfectly suited for night kite flying, so bring your illuminated kites as well and lets light up the night sky! For more information contact WINDWORKS at 727-320-9463 or email [email protected].

The proceeds from the festival will go to the Secrets of The Sea Marine Exploration Center and Aquarium. Please be a part of our mission to enhance the public's understanding of the value and fragility of the local and global marine environment through research, education and personal experiences."
The Secrets of the Sea Aquarium is relocating to John's Pass Village in Madeira Beach Fl and is scheduled to open in November 2013.

Just thought this should be up, Im not able to make it but have many times and it's a fun one for sure........ Ben

Well because I can't make it this year David Hadzicki has offered to go for me, wow you guys will have one of the

founders of Revolution there.....cat_wub.gif As a added bonus I'm offering $50.00 in Rev Bucks for all who do the "chicken

dance" for Dave......ani_yahoo.gif

So get your dance on and get $50.00

of Rev Buck, I love my job......Benani_whistling.gif ani_whistling.gif ani_whistling.gif

Well because I can't make it this year David Hadzicki has offered to go for me, wow you guys will have one of the

founders of Revolution there.....cat_wub.gif As a added bonus I'm offering $50.00 in Rev Bucks for all who do the "chicken

dance" for Dave......ani_yahoo.gif

So get your dance on and get $50.00

of Rev Buck, I love my job......Benani_whistling.gif ani_whistling.gif ani_whistling.gif

The real question is, will he be bringing Dr. Moody with him?

• Like 1

I've got my flight and room booked, and even the wife is coming.

Sorry that we wont be seeing Ben, but it'll be nice to fly with David.

As far as the chicken dance, it will be hard for TI to beat Kites Over Lake Michigan:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201239421686554&set=vb.49690384482&type=2&theater

I've got my flight and room booked, and even the wife is coming.

Sorry that we wont be seeing Ben, but it'll be nice to fly with David.

As far as the chicken dance, it will be hard for TI to beat Kites Over Lake Michigan:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201239421686554&set=vb.49690384482&type=2&theater

Say yes to the chicken, thanks Mike you made me smile....... ps talk to David on some team matters cat_wub.gif .......Ben

Say yes to the chicken, thanks Mike you made me smile....... ps talk to David on some team matters cat_wub.gif .......Ben

I made a mistake, I'll be at TI in January, not for this event, so I wont be able to talk to David ? I may be able to make the San Diego New Years fly.