B2 vented and my GoPro

kwmf

I could very well title that video LEMONADE ....

The wind was ripping (way past xtra vent), the lines are short (check all the mistakes), the frame is (necessarily) stiff, the camera is head mounted (lots of shake) and the video editing package is weak, buggy and prone to corrupting your project.

But you know what they say about being handed lemons ;)

Thanks for the encouragement, hopefully I can get a video with some decent flying out in the not too distant future.

• Like 1

Steven,

That was really nice..........I was at the coast this week, and a couple of days, I had all of my B2's out, at the same time. Standard, Mid-Vent, & Full Vent. Had em all staked out so I could fly each of them, and switch off quickly. That was really enjoyable. I also run the 4-wrap rods in the vtd sail, especially when the wind is cooking. I do use the regular B2, 11" handles, though..........

Standard - Black Race Rods

Mid-Vent - 3-wrap

Full-Vent - 4-wrap

Again, very nice video...........ani_victory.gif B2's Rock

My gang...........post-2742-0-19645500-1370643553_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

They really are a fun little kite with massive wind range and I think a lot of people overlook them (which is why we don't have the numbers to justify a pro model).

Granted they're not as good for team as a 1.5 but for a solo pilot and/or if you already have a 1.5 set... They are fantastic.

I also think they stack great and have my set rigged in a stack. The mid has everything attached all the time and I pull off the std and vent as needed.

In solo form I use the same frame setup as you, in the stack I use 4-3-3 drom front to back.

• Like 1

The 1.5 is the better all around platform and where I spend 90% of my time, but the fun of the 2 is often overlooked.

My stack came into being so that I could do more with the B2 set I had so that they got more airtime. The set is both a stack and solo pieces.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...