What is this team maneuver called?

dragonfish

Thanks. It's good to know the names of things when trying to talk about them with other people.

By the way, how did you get the link to show up as a link and not auto-embed the video? I was trying to do like you did, and even had the time cue in the link, but I could never get it to show up as a link like that.

By the way, how did you get the link to show up as a link and not auto-embed the video? I was trying to do like you did, and even had the time cue in the link, but I could never get it to show up as a link like that.

Easiest way is to paste in the URL, remove the http://, then hyperlink the text with the full URL. :)

It's called the "walking stick", but never call it because it's triggered by the captain without command. smile.png

Another view of the same maneuver...

Interesting John..Nobody knows the real name of this move but we have gradually started to coin the term "minesweeper" for it. It has become somewhat of a fixed name in the local circles now

-Darryl