Dieppe kite fest

REVflyer

The wife and I are going to Canada next week for a big kite festival. We are really lookin' forward to our first int'l event too!

I understand the place we fly is over grass and the weather should be a welcome break from our high heat and humidity in DC besides.

I'm donating a kite for the auction.

http://kitefestival.org/2007-winners/winner.asp?contest=821

It's a quad-lined mardi gras mask in Icarex (called a Tirips, similar to the Spirit by Steve LaPorte) that I won the People's Choice award with at the Smithsonian's 41st festival.

If anyone is going to dieppe this year look me up and can chase the spectators together. Look for our WOW banner or two folks with big stupid grins on their faces, that's probably Barbara and I!

The wife and I are going to Canada next week for a big kite festival. We are really lookin' forward to our first int'l event too!

I understand the place we fly is over grass and the weather should be a welcome break from our high heat and humidity in DC besides.

I'm donating a kite for the auction.

http://kitefestival.org/2007-winners/winner.asp?contest=821

It's a quad-lined mardi gras mask in Icarex (called a Tirips, similar to the Spirit by Steve LaPorte) that I won the People's Choice award with at the Smithsonian's 41st festival.

If anyone is going to dieppe this year look me up and can chase the spectators together. Look for our WOW banner or two folks with big stupid grins on their faces, that's probably Barbara and I!

I have been to the other Dieppe kite fest ................................................................................

...you know the one in France :D