Colorizer beta testing...

KiteLife

Hi all,

I'm posting a link to the new HTML5 colorizer that Watty has put together...

http://www.revkites.com/procolors-example

We're aware that the color dots aren't perfectly lined up, but I'm sure you'll find this much easier to use than the old one.

The "Auto-fill" function is really nice, and rumor has it that the next version will even be able to email you a "template" code" that tells Bazzer exactly what color goes where, and can be entered into the colorizer to re-populate the image with your color set.

A quick draft, if anyone wants to use it....

post-2-0-49085200-1363412789_thumb.png

Anyway, check it out - have fun, let us know what you find. ;)

Hi all,

I'm posting a link to the new HTML5 colorizer that Watty has put together...

We're aware that the color dots aren't perfectly lined up, but I'm sure you'll find this much easier to use than the old one.

The "Auto-fill" function is really nice, and rumor has it that the next version will even be able to email you a "template" code" that tells Bazzer exactly what color goes where, and can be entered into the colorizer to re-populate the image with your color set.

A quick draft, if anyone wants to use it....

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-03-15 at 10.44.15 PM.png

Anyway, check it out - have fun, let us know what you find. wink.png

The color dots should be lined up correctly now. If anyone sees otherwise, I'd love to hear your OS, Browser, and see a screenshot.

What about making the radio buttons appear plain (on/off clickable) and just to the right of each one, add a square div with the color applied as background?

Might give you a more stable and less browser-reliant arrangement.

I have the same problem with colors not lining up with the radio buttons using FF19.0.2 on Win8pro.

Holding the shift key and scrolling will change it from better to worse depending on which way you scroll.

On same PC Win8pro"

- Google Chrome Version 25.0.1364.172 m

- Internet Explorer 10.0.3

exhibit similar problems with the shift scroll

The colorizer has now been updated.

Bug fixes:

• Revised swatch positioning

New features:

• Template codes
    • Each kite has a unique code that is updated as you design your kite. The codes can be copied/pasted allowing people to share codes.
  • Share Button
    • Added to the top-right corner. This button brings you to a form what will email you your template codes. You may then forward that email on to your preferred retailer.

If you have used the colorizer before this update, be sure to refresh the frame:

Chrome:

Right-click on the colorizer -> click on "Reload Frame"

FireFox:

Right-click on the colorizer -> click on "This Frame" -> click on "Reload Frame"

Internet Explorer:

Right-click on the colorizer -> click on "Refresh"

• Like 1