• Blast 4.8
    • Polorev STD
    • Polorev MID
    • Polorev VTD
    • Gonzalez Bros Printed Rev
    • Shook Mesh 75%
    • Shook Mesh 100%

Question

Bringing back an old poll with a more complete list of kites, pick a few of your favorite Revs, imagining that you have your choice of wind, frame and lines for each one... Ideal set up, ideal conditions - what do you think? smile.png

Let me know if a kite is not included and needs to be considered for the list...

1. Must be either Revolution made or officially licensed.
  2. Must be from a generally available line of Revs, past or present.
  3. Color and print (non-aerodynamic) variations don't count.

B PRO Full sail and B PRO Xtra vent.

With just enough wind to keep good sail pressure in a full sail, I can do anything I want. Precision is great, tricks are great, team flying is great, and I can even run 360s if I really want to.

The Xtra vent is just smoooooooth. Not going to be running any 360s on it, but if I want to be perfectly precise, that's the kite in its ideal wind condition.

Not flown a lot of Variety, But I love My B Series.

The STD is my Choice for Lighter wind, Prefering the 3 Wrap Mid LE and 2 Wrap everywhere else.

The Vented comes out in any wind that will support it. I dont wait for strong wind, I get it out as much as I can.

3 Wrap or 4 as needed.

Rev II

I actually ran into a 20 answer limit on the poll, but didn't even think to see if I could up that limit as a forum admin. tongue.png

All good now, updated and reordered slightly.

If you want to change your vote(s), just click "Delete my Vote" and do the poll over again. wink.png

post-2-0-10049400-1360826070_thumb.png

Thanks!

i love all my revs and i have all of them .power series speed series some masters don't have a pro yet but have flown them one of my most favorites is my b2 its a blast in big wind and love it on 50 lb line in light wind and it was a gift which makes it even more special don't need to name who the gift giver was he knows so it will always be special also love my rev 1s all the revs have a place depends how i want to fly love the 4-8 for buggying and have used the 2-4 for buggying a little tough to learn sweet spot but once you do will out perform most power kites for buggying

RevoPolo ultralight & vented

André

My favourite is not listed above, it's a custom printed Rev, courtesy of Los Hermanos Kites. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Hermanos-Show-Kites/196575170013
Rev II

Reminder folks, - if you want to change your votes (added Rev II and Polorevs), just click "Delete my Vote" and do the poll over again. wink.png

post-2-0-10049400-1360826070_thumb.png

Thanks!

Added Polo kites, although they're not made or finished in the Rev factory, they are authorized. ;)

Thanks John, I thought when I posted that my custom printed, though, "Licensed" may have not been recognised as a "real" Rev, but it flies on a butterfly fart and I love it. Prior to that I would have voted for the SUL.

The SUL was the kite that turned me from a bloke that flies a Rev into a "Rev Flier". It was a low wind summer evening I was struggling with my SLE and a friend lent me an SUL, within days I had ordered my second Rev.

• Like 1

My 2 favs are the same as Watty's - STD and the Xtra. Very tough for me to not pick the Zen as one of them..... Very very tough.

The STD is an inland-wind workhorse, a tireless friend in bad winds (!). The Xtra handles so well in high winds, taming my inputs and tempering the wind's force all at once.

Android OS ~ Tapatalk2

Looks like B-PRO STD and XTRA are kicking butt so far. smile.png

Not a big suprise there.

The B Pro's get a huge following in general. The STD being the best for light to Medium and the XTRA taking any wind higher.

The Cost diference between B and B Pro can limit access though.

A Production line XTRA would be sweet, I can see that selling well.

What I am noticing about the list is the lack of intetest in the Unusual Shaped Kites.

The B's, B-Pro's, Polo's, Rev I, 1.5, Rev II are all that classic Rev Shape, Leading Edege with 2 Verticals.

The Power and Speed Series kites are the Unusual shaped kites, and Not one is picked yet.

Very Interesting...

Utterly different animals, no comparing or replacing possible.

Supersonic is FAST, super high acceleration on a much higher scale than the B2 or Rev II, which are simply quicker by size but still exhibit "traditional" Rev precision... The Supersonic is a wily creature, very difficult to fly precisely, but a unique ride all it's own.

• Like 1