good place to order the 1.5 SLE?

f242

anyone tell me where is the most affordable online store to order the REV 1.5 SLE? can't wait to get it!

thanks

No one specific to recommend to you, but if you go to Revolution's website, you can look at a list of Rev dealers. Had I done that, I would have been able to buy one locally. Also checkout Kitelife's list of recommended vendors. Save yourself the hassle and go through someone reputable, even if you have to spend an extra coupla bucks. Trust me on that.

anyone tell me where is the most affordable online store to order the REV 1.5 SLE? can't wait to get it!

thanks

I've recently been doing business with Midwest Kites_dot_com go to their site look around, if your a member of AKA you might want to call first and talk to Lyn you can get a decent discount as well as free shipping where as you get either or if your not a member.

I Mention this because they pretty much are in your neck of the woods so it would be a semi-local shop for you.

They are great people, and very very helpful don't be afraid to call them and ask any questions.

Good Luck

Also checkout Kitelife's list of recommended vendors. Save yourself the hassle and go through someone reputable, even if you have to spend an extra coupla bucks. Trust me on that.

I agree completely, and always recommend going with someone who works with the kiting community on a regular basis.

As Aerochic said, the retailers listed in Kitelife are a sure bet... I know all of them personally, and they have good track records. ;)

I agree completely, and always recommend going with someone who works with the kiting community on a regular basis.

As Aerochic said, the retailers listed in Kitelife are a sure bet... I know all of them personally, and they have good track records. ;)

Which is exactly where I originally found Midwest Kites to begin with and where I have more local shops that are also listed there, they have been out of their way helpful with getting me what I want and even at some points suggesting what might suit my needs that I did not know of and the fastest shipping I have ever seen (so far)