Merry Christmas

beach

Well it's getting to be that time, so direct from the factory "Merry Christmas" from all of

us here........akuma.gif AS for me I'm not much on this Christmas thing but I do like presents....ani_victory.gif

What I do like is all of you out there and the warm fuzzy's you always send my way this time

of yearmf_party.gif , plus I have to admit that this time of year even makes me smile.....kid_happy.gif So from

me to you "Merry Christmas" Family and may we always remember that no matter what we

shall always have each other...... Bendizzy.gifkid_drool.gifani_punk.gif

• Like 3

Hello Everyone.....

I hope you all enjoy the holiday and the spirit of the Christmas season.

Merry Christmas!!

聖誕快樂
Joyeux Noël
Frohe Weihnachten
חג שמח
Selama Natal
Buon Natale
メリー クリスマス
Feliz Navidad
สุขสันต์วันคริสต์มาส
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas to Ben & everyone! I want to say thanks to all for your friendship, advice, and flying time. For me, every time I get to fly my revs is like Christmas day (ok, that sounds hokey), but it's pretty much true. It's hard for me not to have a smile on my face when I get some flight time. So, to all my friends (and future friends) out there in rev-land, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year. May 2013 bring you good health, sunny skies friends to fly with, and good wind.

Ben - to you - thanks for all you do to promote Revs and kite flying everywhere you go. I've only met you a couple times, so I hope to see you out and about again this year so I can meet you again! Good health!

Revvy Christmas from England! 2i92mw5.gif

We've had to postpone Christmas to New Year's Day, as pretty much everyone in our family is down with a really fluey virus!

I just want to say thank you again to the community for the warm welcome I received and the knowledge given since I joined. You're all amazing people.

Best wishes for the New Year. smile.png

• Like 1