beach

Ben's Done It Again

So "Family" I made a mistake on ordering from "Santa Bazzer" and ordered to many custom "Eye's"

and "American Flag's" so with that said I figured out it's time to run a "Christmas" sale but you have

to call in here and say "Ben's Bumped His Head" to get in on some very special, special kites.....kid_devlish.gif

Oh boy am I going to be in trouble on this one, I have in stock some "American Flag's" some standard

and vented "Eye's" and some other custom stuff thats just sitting and it's "Christmas" time so lets get

it on and do some deals, cause "Ben's Bumped His Head"....... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

858-679-5785

ben@revkites.com

post-35-13543039632823_thumb.jpg

Now you want to be Jewishkid_devlish.gif, miss you my friend..... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

MIss you to PAPA! and yes i love being jewish its who i am. Ask Rabbi Comras blue_biggrin.gif and Cardinal Alden, And Biship Duuuugard.

post-2309-13544034416972_thumb.jpeg

MIss you to PAPA! and yes i love being jewish its who i am. Ask Rabbi Comras blue_biggrin.gif and Cardinal Alden, And Biship Duuuugard.

HEY! ....What about Sister Jynx? confused_1.gif

HEY! ....What about Sister Jynx? confused_1.gif

Sorry you were working the Kite attached to the pole or was it the other way around hmmmmmm

post-2309-13544227563966_thumb.jpeg

Sammy ~

Sister Jynx must shed her 'habit' as penance... I have Ben-tempted, defeated, and drawn (once again) to the wicked and evil Dark-Side!

I'll soon be flying one of Bazzer's sinfully-beautiful flags as penance! innocent.gif

I will apologize to... no one! (except my children's inheritance fund!) smiley-devil.gif

Sammy ~

Sister Jynx must shed her 'habit' as penance... I have Ben-tempted, defeated, and drawn (once again) to the wicked and evil Dark-Side!

I'll soon be flying one of Bazzer's sinfully-beautiful flags as penance! innocent.gif

I will apologize to... no one! (except my children's inheritance fund!) smiley-devil.gif

HAHA good to hear !

Still have some kites gathering dust that need a new home so give us a call to see what all we have

sitting around...... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

just LOVE those flags! and they eyes, but i don't have to decide on a color with the flag!

Go for it Jim ~ (Ordered mine)... We can do some 'local' red, white, 'n blue team flying! w00t.gif

Would love to get an Aussie flag one day, keen to know how they are framed. Like a standard or an Ultralight?

Tapatalk for iPhone.