Ben's Done It Again

beach

So "Family" I made a mistake on ordering from "Santa Bazzer" and ordered to many custom "Eye's"

and "American Flag's" so with that said I figured out it's time to run a "Christmas" sale but you have

to call in here and say "Ben's Bumped His Head" to get in on some very special, special kites.....kid_devlish.gif

Oh boy am I going to be in trouble on this one, I have in stock some "American Flag's" some standard

and vented "Eye's" and some other custom stuff thats just sitting and it's "Christmas" time so lets get

it on and do some deals, cause "Ben's Bumped His Head"....... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

858-679-5785

[email protected]

post-35-13543039632823_thumb.jpg

Sammy ~

Sister Jynx must shed her 'habit' as penance... I have Ben-tempted, defeated, and drawn (once again) to the wicked and evil Dark-Side!

I'll soon be flying one of Bazzer's sinfully-beautiful flags as penance! innocent.gif

I will apologize to... no one! (except my children's inheritance fund!) smiley-devil.gif

Sammy ~

Sister Jynx must shed her 'habit' as penance... I have Ben-tempted, defeated, and drawn (once again) to the wicked and evil Dark-Side!

I'll soon be flying one of Bazzer's sinfully-beautiful flags as penance! innocent.gif

I will apologize to... no one! (except my children's inheritance fund!) smiley-devil.gif

HAHA good to hear !