A New Masterpiece and A New Artist

beach

I am so very pleased to announce a new artist to the "Revolution Family" and to give you a peek at what this man

can do. I have looked at Mr. Ron Bohart's kites from afar for a long time and when he excepted the invitation to

come on board I was just beside myself.....blue_cool.gifI'm here to tell you this guy is the real deal and his work is just off

the hook, possible the best I have ever seen in the world......kid_devlish.gifMore important to me is the man himself and the

way he is always just willing to help and give of himself, so it's with great pride I present Mr. Ron Bohart and give

you the chance to own some of the most stunning kites I've ever seen. As for cost that is a call in item only, and we

will talk when you call the office, as for how many will Ron do, we are at 10 but I look for a long relationship between

Rev and Ron.... Right now I can tell you I have these two and have three more on the way, I will say this once "do

not be on the fence cause these will not gather any dust........ Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

post-35-13524851449017_thumb.jpg

post-35-1352485148013_thumb.jpg

Ben doc..pdf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...