Xtra-vent

Dano

Question

8 answers to this question

Almost 10 revs away from being my first..

but Dano is looking to get himself an Xtra vent, and doesnt know where. confused_1.gif

He's asked Bazzer himself, but was told he had none, so what's a guy to do to get one ordered ?

Thanks,

-d

Whenever you're ready!

http://www.thekiteshoppe.com/products/Revolution-1.5-B-Pro-XTRA-Vent-Kite-Only.html

Aye, Bazzer does not sell Revs directly.

I'd suggest using the colorizer to style the Xtra Vent colors you want, then send a screen capture of that to your preferred Rev dealer with a list of the colors by name. wink.gif

That easy... Thanks buddy! sign_kitelife.gif

Dano,

I have a standard Hot, a Blue and a Purple available in the X-tra vent - and can custom order in whatever color combination you want.

Give me a call and I will work you a deal. smile.gif

You can always just shoot down here to Vegas on Friday and pick it up yourself. smile.gif

Pretty much all i needed to know, right there. blue_biggrin.gif Thanks Kent!

Leeme see what we're planning around Thanksgiving.

Awesome. It would be great to fly with you again anyways. :) Send me an e-mail and let me know what your plans are, for some reason the forum features are not working with new posts/topics so unless I search every thread one by one, I can't see any new replies. Also, I am not getting my PM's or notices that I have any new PM's so it is very hard to reply to anyone.

It's a shame that this forum is so screwed up, makes it very frustrating to use.

I will call Rev and see if they can get it fixed - or maybe I will offer to run their forum on a different platform that works for free. :)