Hurricane sandy

antman

Just wanna say thanks to all who have been sending me ther warm thoughts wildwood beach is flooded up to the boardwalk good thing we didn't do a rev clinic or festival this week ha ha ha our area is ok for now but I'm out doing my job working out on the highway makeing sure everyone gets out safely I'm scared for my family but we are used to these storms I will keep u posted as time goes on thanks again to all that sent me e mails

Rev should make an Xtra-Xtra-Xtra-Vented version for these conditions to cover all bases. Just two long strips of 1" wide sail either side wide would be enough. :kid_smartass:

Seriously though, hope you all stay safe, looks one hell of a storm. Batten down the hatches. Take no risks.

Best wishes from England. :)

Storm is pretty much done still getting rain but the worst is over it was all of u watching over me my family . At o e point the winds were 120 mph I wonder if a mega vent could handle that he he he well as always after a storm gotta clean up the mess

SOoooo glad to hear you and your family are fine! The video coming out of Wildwood yesterday was truly horrifying! I'm glad that you don't live on the beach front! Here's hoping Wildwood and ALL of the New jersey shore towns are able to recover from this soon! :throb:

Stay safe in the cleanup phase too!

Laura Berg, and the rest of the east coast flyers - hope you're well too.

Cath

Southern Shores and North on Rt. 12 to Corolla is passable and, from current reports, no problems.

Storm is pretty much done still getting rain but the worst is over it was all of u watching over me my family . At o e point the winds were 120 mph I wonder if a mega vent could handle that he he he well as always after a storm gotta clean up the mess

• 5 weeks later...

All cleaned up and good to go the beach is a mud pit so I've been hitting my local fields after the holidays I think it's time for some new kites espicly a mega vent my cellar took on water but thankfully I had flood insurance so all was not lost just a reminder to all who live by the water be prepared some in or state are still with out power and damaged homes we have made donations for the sandy funds we are very lucky this time but living in wildwood does have its ups and downs I still love it here