16th annual Treasure Island Kite Festival and Sport Kite Competition

kellykelly

stopped by my moms today and they had a production line making meatballs she cooks so much for this festival its aloooot of work and i surely appreciate it its one of the things that make it so special no other festivals feed all the flyers and she has been doing it for years we should do something nice for her

steve

Since I haven't had a chance to meet any experienced Rev pilots in South Florida I've made a hotel reservation for Saturday night so I can check you guys out. I'll make the drive up on Saturday morning and go home Sunday afternoon. I'll be bringing a set of three 1.5 B's (newly ordered-hopefully they'll get here Friday) so I'll be set for most any winds, and a really fantastic new Rev bag (made by Yamaha!) to hold it all. I'm sure it will be a fun time and a great learning experience. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Since I haven't had a chance to meet any experienced Rev pilots in South Florida I've made a hotel reservation for Saturday night so I can check you guys out. I'll make the drive up on Saturday morning and go home Sunday afternoon. I'll be bringing a set of three 1.5 B's (newly ordered-hopefully they'll get here Friday) so I'll be set for most any winds, and a really fantastic new Rev bag (made by Yamaha!) to hold it all. I'm sure it will be a fun time and a great learning experience. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Hi You should check out Kiting Tampa Bay. We have lots of great Rev Flyers.

http://www.kitingtampabay.com/index.html

You can also find us on Face Book.

https://www.facebook.com/kitingtampabay

Looking forward to flying with you!!!

Thanks, Kelly and Jay. I'll be sure to look for you this weekend.

UPS says my new Revs arrive today - OH BOY! But don't tell my wife.

Kurt

Major sign of complete addiction - the "don't tell the wife" trick!! Hope they're all the same color combo, so she can't tell the difference between models!! ani_giveup.gifani_wallbash.gif

• Like 2

Major sign of complete addiction - the "don't tell the wife" trick!! Hope they're all the same color combo, so she can't tell the difference between models!! ani_giveup.gifani_wallbash.gif

Yep, and other tricks like shipping kites to work or to a friend's house . . . or saying that it's not new, it was out for a repair.

Actually, I find it's much easier if my wife knows before the long skinny box arrives on the front step. My "office" is now at home . . . at least until I get some work related issues resolved. That tends to put a damper on the kite buying activities, and an increase in kite selling activities . . . .

You bet they are! Shipped to work of course. kid_devlish.gif But wait till the VISA bill arrives. big_bangin.gif