25 Years & Counting, Ideas For Bens Travel for 2013

beach

Well as 25 years of flight comes up for Revolution I'm putting together my travel for next year and want a bit of

everyones thoughts of where I should go and party.kid_devlish.gifAt 20 years me and Joe and the iQuad went to England

and I'm just trying to get some ideas of where I need to be and go, WSIKF will be the big to do but I still want

to figure on where else I need to be..... So give me some input and your ideas for 2013 and lets get this party

started...... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

post-35-13487707583182_thumb.jpg

Well as 25 years of flight comes up for Revolution I'm putting together my travel for next year and want a bit of

everyones thoughts of where I should go and party.

<snip>

Some of the Decs hope to get to the main event at Long Beach but we also hope that the Bristol event in the UK does go ahead again and that we may focus our own 25 year celebration at that event with all our current fliers.

Maybe there should also be a celebration of 5 years of mega-team flying? <grins>

In which case who should be there???

Felix

Europe would be interesting ... I could finally get my sets together with Madquad's sets :blue-cool:

Would be really cool to meet all the UK and Euro teams and pilots AND have the USA crew as well. Something old, something new....

Naturally, in the interests of being a _LITTLE_ selfish - Revoulution and iQuad are more than welcome to visit my neck of the woods and help me kick things into the public eye. No festival or anything, just a good old invasion to kick of the REV-olutionB)

Europe would be interesting ... I could finally get my sets together with Madquad's sets :blue-cool:

Would be really cool to meet all the UK and Euro teams and pilots AND have the USA crew as well. Something old, something new....

Naturally, in the interests of being a _LITTLE_ selfish - Revoulution and iQuad are more than welcome to visit my neck of the woods and help me kick things into the public eye. No festival or anything, just a good old invasion to kick of the REV-olutionB)

Would be great.....I know another pilot with exactly the same layout as my B-Pro- set !!!

Wondering what the plans will be for that special year....

Wow 25 years Revolution....I only did 6....fantastic experience.

• 1 month later...

So as the ideas bounce around in my little head I'm really in hope of, T-Shirt ideas, and such...... kid_devlish.gifAs for travel

alot will depend on the end of year numbers and if I can make lots of events on a grand scale, I know for sure I'll

be with everyone up in WSIKF but I want to do something at all of them cause 25 years only come around once for

a company......blue_cool.gifIn my perfect world I'd like to do an event in Thialand, Japan, England, France, Spain, and my

normal run here stateside, the sad thing is it's all about money and can my body hold up for at least one more good

run of flying kites all over the world....blue_inlove.gifWe have two more months before this all starts and like I said I'm just

starting to put ideas and plans in order for the big "25 years of flight" World Tour and I'm gassing up the motor and

get ready to raise hell in your neck of the woods, so be afraid be very afraid..... Benkid_devlish.gifkid_devlish.gifkid_devlish.gif

post-35-13517947397297_thumb.jpg

post-35-13517947463377_thumb.jpg

post-35-13517947577828_thumb.jpg

post-35-13517947700088_thumb.jpg

post-35-13517947834207_thumb.jpg

So as the ideas bounce around in my little head I'm really in hope of, T-Shirt ideas, and such...... kid_devlish.gifAs for travel

alot will depend on the end of year numbers and if I can make lots of events on a grand scale, I know for sure I'll

be with everyone up in WSIKF but I want to do something at all of them cause 25 years only come around once for

a company......blue_cool.gifIn my perfect world I'd like to do an event in Thialand, Japan, England, France, Spain, and my

normal run here stateside, the sad thing is it's all about money and can my body hold up for at least one more good

run of flying kites all over the world....blue_inlove.gifWe have two more months before this all starts and like I said I'm just

starting to put ideas and plans in order for the big "25 years of flight" World Tour and I'm gassing up the motor and

get ready to raise hell in your neck of the woods, so be afraid be very afraid..... Benkid_devlish.gifkid_devlish.gifkid_devlish.gif

Hi Ben,

I think that you should plan to be at Bristol 2013 if the event does go ahead in order to join the Decs in their 25 years celebration.

Felix

• 7 months later...

Hi Ben,

I think that you should plan to be at Bristol 2013 if the event does go ahead in order to join the Decs in their 25 years celebration.

Felix

The Decs are confirmed at Portsmouth 2013, just waiting for confirmation at Bristol the following weekend. Maybe we should organise a celebration?

Felix