Eliot Shook mesh weave info

markg

Calm down Watty it's okay, breath....... Benani_wallbash.gifani_wallbash.gifani_wallbash.gif

Ahahaha.........Watty has his pants all up in a bunch!!!!!!!

@Wayne...........There will be plenty of Elliot's sails at WSIKF.

I'll even see if I can coax him into giving me one of his 40% sails to trash........I mean borrow and show off one of his 40% sails to WSIKF so that you can check em all out.

Thank you Eliot for putting up a pic!!!

Rich - got to put up the 100% yesterday until it was xtra-vent time!! I had a ton of fun flying it! Another flier had his up and we were able to fly together!! YEEHAW!!

Again, thanks for a pic, didn't mean to stir up any trouble!!

• Like 1

Wayne, no problem since Eliot did have a picture of a 3 series. Just a matter of getting him to dig it all out. ani_giveup.gif

The kite was developed to smooth out and lessen the pull - if one is out for a couple of hours, once in awhile, who cares. But if one is out all day, and often, then less pull allowed me to fly for longer periods and more often. Not sure how 'just a kite' created the uproar! And as Ben said, ani_wallbash.gifani_wallbash.gifani_wallbash.gif

• Like 1

Katrina really wasn't too impressed at KP, must been the wind was a bit light!

Say what now? Wayne, my friend, you are in trouble again! laugh.pngwink.png

I was in fact impressed, as always, with the amazing flight characteristics of the weaves.

The are indeed smooth kites. They track beautifully, you just point them in a direction and they go that way in a dead straight line. And 180s are very crisp and effortless. I did switch back to my VTD that day at KP, but only because I wanted to stick with what I'm used to for team flying. blue_wink.gif

Rich, thanks for leaving the loaner with us, you rock.

• Like 1

Will Elliott do black center panels? I was also wondering if you have any kind of template that we could customize as well?

I've been trying to get Eliot to make me a black center sail for almost a year now and he keeps blowing me off with excuses! C'mon, man, I'm trying to give you money!

Hi, everyone - it's Eliot responding under Cath's ID again...

No black center panels (too tough to even think about doing our "signature" compass rose).

No template or "colorizer" (hey, I'm lucky to get hold of many of the Icarex colors these days).

No Rev 1 or Rev II Mesh (we've all thought about it, but, why mess with a good mesh?).

Remember, each of the Mesh kites are unique - NO DUPLICATE color schemes or patterns.

Eliot

I've been trying to get Eliot to make me a black center sail for almost a year now and he keeps blowing me off with excuses! C'mon, man, I'm trying to give you money!
That's fine - you know where I live - send me all the money you want!!!

Eliot

Eliot's mesh kites were out in force at Wildwood, probably half a dozen flying at all times we were assembled together. I enjoy every aspect of the flight dynamics on his kites. Perfect for gusty, turbulent winds, ... and personally speaking "worth every penny!" Change the frames out and get another whole new kite.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Wayne, I feel bad for you - you just keep stepping into it !!! LOL

Have Rich give you AND Katrina a hug for me next time you see him!

Cath

Glad you stir things up Wayne...

It's all good, as long as they are talking about you (Good or Bad)

Gets everyone chatting, then thinking, designing, screaming, laughing...

Thanks to all for making me laugh.

M