Thinking of getting a B-Series Pro STD

heino

Hello

i need a little help, im thinking of getting a d-series pro std, i all ready have a B-series std and vented.

is there any big difference between the pro and standard series.

as i can se they use the same frame.so i have fowling frames for them

Race rods

2 wrap - Professional use

3 wrap - Ultra light

4 wrap- Revolution equipped

wath frame will you suggest i get for it.

you should certainly acquire a different frame than you already possess for your new 1.5. You can mix and match based upon conditions, easy to try different hybrid options, I'd say try a set of Zen tubes or a set of green race, something you don't have already! Maybe a couple of extra "singles"? (separate ferules, you might need a "center stick") in case you ever break one? You can buy your new kite without a frame at all and use what you have now too.

I fly my B-Pro full sail with a Black Race, a Zen or a SS P-90 leading edge, depending on how low the wind is, each case the frame has progressively more flexibility.

You'll love the difference between the the B-series and the Pro, even if you don't notice it immediately! You WILL "feel" it eventually,... we all had that shock & awe moment. It's a great platform for everyday use, until the sail is a faded, ragged mess, then you order another. Literally thousands of hours of pleasure for a few hundred bucks, enjoy!

well i have almost made my mind up, but i was think of getting a vented version to or a xtra vented. but i can not se why to pay more to xtra vented, then rev say there wind range as the vented. i could get a zen instead it the same price.

Probably because more work to construct xtra vent.

Besides, I can't see making this decision based on price alone. You have to decide which winds you are targeting. Zen and xtra vent on opposite ends of the spectrum!

yes i know, but i all ready have b-series vented and standard.

may thinking it might be over kill to have 2 vented. versions, i have only been flying for 1 year if i removed the hospital time. i dont know if there is much diffence between the pro serie and the normal one.

Not sure. I have full vent that I hardly use. I use full sail and mid-vent far more. I have a Zen on the way because I am more likely to encounter <3mph than I am to encounter high winds, and besides, I've always wanted a Rev I.

Of course, I have now jinxed myself into 3 months of straight 30mph winds ;)