Blast repair :-/

lamrith

Question

Well I am in a real quandry now. After 2 days @ WSIKF my 5 rev quiver is Sorely lacking and very well down to 4 kites.

After the last event this morning The family and I decided to take over Field D. The wind was howling. I put the full vent up and even it was flexing bigtime to I put the 4wrap frame in it and let my oldest loose on it.

Meanwhile I pulled out the blast for a bit of a workout. Flew good for a couple min then it started gusting and POP the LE snapped as I flew across the window. I got it down pretty quick, but the damage was done, it split the LE pocket wide open. My question now is if it is repairable?

I am also stuck with the fact that I need more Rev's since the oldest it starting to show interest.

An extravent would have been really nice today, When I was packing up I pulled out my windmeter and it was holding 20mph gusting to 30. At one point my open Rev bag started to lift off the sand and try to fly away!

8-0

5 answers to this question

Yup, that's the beauty of buying a kite that is made in the U.S.A. You don't have to go far to get it fixed. Rev can get you all taken care of. Just give Lolly or Ben a call and they will get you sorted out. I would be more than happy to take care of all the details for you if you don't have the time to contact Rev personally. Just let me know and I can get everything done for you.

Our store number : 702-736-1476

Rev's number : 858-679-5785