WSIKF 2012 (REV FIELD)

KiteLife

2012 program is up and the map shows field D ... :wacko:

I'll be flying wherever everyone else is, regardless of the field B)

Don't worry. It's Field B. They said it is field B. The program/magazine/material etc....has been know to have some misinformation in years past.

Who's worried ... if they don't make space I'll slap on the 30's and go play with the crowd B)

I'm officially on leave from work until next month and the countdown to my flights has begun

3.5 weeks off from work!?!! Wow. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? :)

See you on the beach (I'll bring my 30's so I can help you two pester the crowd)!

3.5 weeks off from work!?!! Wow. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? :)

See you on the beach (I'll bring my 30's so I can help you two pester the crowd)!

I've got more ~30's than I do 120's, so I think we should get together as a shortline mob!~

It looks like we'll be coming down on Tuesday night and ducking out Saturday night or early Sunday. Now just to figure out where to camp a la Alaska-style with the duckie...

Tak and others who have inquired....

Field B (although I know the map shows D)

Note where the Public parking lot is. The gray area labeled Parking.

It is very 'user friendly. Easy access to vendor row, restrooms, boardwalk, and a short walk through the dunes to the fields.

Note...there is NO DRIVING on the beach SOUTH of the Large Kite Area. During the festival the area to the south is blocked off for flyer safety, thus NO driving. You do NOT want to be driving across Ray Bethell's lines! Driving on the beach IS allowed to the north of the Large Kite Area. See where the 'a' is in the word Area. You can park a vehicle to the north of the 'a'. There are several beach access roads to the north, and if you have AWD, you can drive down to the Big kite area and park on the beach. At the end of the day, you will need to drive out to the north access roads as well. Driving on Bolstad is limited to special passes only, and only prior to 9am and only after 5pm. There will be thousands of people walking on Bolstad...thus no driving and only during limited hours.

For those of you who have inquired about camping, please find me, Terry, Mario or Scott Davis on the beach.

Yeah!! Getting close!!

post-123-13448918656503_thumb.gif

So if I understand Theresa correctly you drive down Bolstad around noon any day, make a left at the Kite Museum tent, drive down the beach and park at Sid Snyder, walk back up the boardwalk and see the chaos you have caused! :kid_devlish:

I am having a hard time concentrating at work so we must be getting close.

-Alden

So if I understand Theresa correctly you drive down Bolstad around noon any day, make a left at the Kite Museum tent, drive down the beach and park at Sid Snyder, walk back up the boardwalk and see the chaos you have caused! :kid_devlish:

I am having a hard time concentrating at work so we must be getting close.

-Alden

You devil! Speaking of The Kite Museum tent....any volunteers to 'man' the tent for a few hours on a few days?? :)

You devil! Speaking of The Kite Museum tent....any volunteers to 'man' the tent for a few hours on a few days?? :)

I can probably do that... That will let Syn be able to do more flying than what she can do with me. I can fly, but not very long.

-TaK